Question regarding gambling for a Noir's Anticipation crown

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

LeoZhekov

Question regarding gambling for a Noir's Anticipation crown

Post by LeoZhekov » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Hai all.. I just created this account. I've been all around the interwebs in search of clues on how to get the blasted Titania crown from the Noir's Tranquility set.. I am playing on D2 v1.10 and ES 3.0 (says Headoff v2 bottom right in red.. dunno if this is the thing, don't kill me plis :oops: :oops: ). I've spent more than 10m gold on gambling Spirit crowns. I read somewhere (maybe in this forum) that if I want a certain item, I must know it's qLvl then I must gamble for it with a character of minimum level: item qLvl + 10.. As it says here, Titania Crown is qLvl 74.. So I got my Amazon to 84 and I started giving all my saved money away to the NPCs. I've gotten like 15 Divada's tiaras.. but to no avail.. My question is.. am I doing the right thing? Is there anything else I must know? Any tricks? Am I on the right track? I'm ready to spend more money, but I don't want anymore Divada's tiaras... :cry: :cry:

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: Question regarding gambling for a Noir's Anticipation cr

Post by prodigypm » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:19 am

Wow , welcome fellow bulgarian.You haven't done anything wrong its just that gamble is about luck (thats why I hated it).You are doing everything correct , keep trying.

PS.(Noticed that since Headoff was a bulgarian platform of servers with a D2 Server which I topped with my sorc long time ago for one season)...
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

LeoZhekov

Post by LeoZhekov » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Really? I didn't know Headoff was bulgarian :D I got my diablo version from my cousin something like 5-6 years ago.. Played it on and off for some time, but recently I changed my living location for a few months and the internet here is quite limited (by limited understand ports that are needed for login in online platforms like Steam, battle.net, even private WoW servers, are blocked and I'm stuck with diablo :D ) so I started playing more and more diablo :D

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Yep , for a small country we got a crazy big fanbase of diablo shame headoff shutted like 10 years ago :) anyway keep on playing , with or without internet the game is great if you have the right mood for it. Try other mods if you get boored - trust me there are a lot and if you are new to the mod scene you will find them really , really interesting.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am

I know it's quite late for that, but I highly recommend Chitting rather than gambling as the odds to get something useful are much higher
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:53 pm

as gogodanny suggested, wait until you hit act5, larzuk will eventually be selling gambling chits, just know that there's a set chance for set/unique, as well as a scalar chance for excep/elite, but in general you're getting a targeted item and it's reasonably less expensive than the gambler. iirc is it still possible to convert 3 uniques to a set item? or is it some other recipe?
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:53 am

[quote=prodigypm"]Yep , for a small country we got a crazy big fanbase of diablo shame headoff shutted like 10 years ago :) anyway keep on playing , with or without internet the game is great if you have the right mood for it. Try other mods if you get boored - trust me there are a lot and if you are new to the mod scene you will find them really , really interesting.[/quote]

i'm still enjoying your pack of them :3

Return to “Eastern Sun”