making sets help!

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

greengiant55

making sets help!

Post by greengiant55 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:06 am

I decided to play eastern sun again after may years but I forgot how to make set items! How do I make a convertible base item so that I can use ancient scroll #5 and make set items? Please help!

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Re: making sets help!

Post by Billybgame » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Use this site...learn it, live it, love it:)

http://esdb.d2se.org/

More specifically, the Recipes section for what you are referring to:

http://esdb.d2se.org/es3cube_n.htm
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

greengiant55

Post by greengiant55 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:34 pm

I have read the entire ES database and it doesn't tell you how to make the "crafted weapon/armor" that is part of secret recipe #5. I have made a white item using secret recipes #2 & #3 and those don't work. I tired buying the appropriate item from a shop and it doesn't work. I even crafted paladin divine blade (trying to make the Lancelot set) and it doesn't work. What am I missing?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:38 am

Is Lancelots Blade not Elite Item???I think elites can not be crafted into sets using recipes,they can only be made by conversion...either that or the class specifics can not be made into sets using that way...

for those recipes you can craft the item either LOD craft or ES Class Craft,basically any crafted item should be able to serve the purpose...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Billybgame
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by Billybgame » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Lancelots is an Exceptional item...not elite....so that means you need Secret Recipe 25 to roll that. You can only create Normal items with #5.

Actually, you'll probably be better off getting to NM act 5, and buy Chits from the NPCs...cheaper and easier gambling. I think that a Divine Blade will be fairly cheap to chit, being a class specific Paladin item.
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" ----George Santayana

Return to “Eastern Sun”