News, Nov 13

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

News, Nov 13

Post by Quatl » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:09 am

Unfortunately real life has been chasing me around with a stick, a bit lately. I've been very preoccupied, and I haven't had time to work much on LotH.

Things are looking more relaxed in the near future though. (keep your fingers crossed for me ;) ) I'm hopeful that 1.6 will be releasable soon.

1.6 mainly addresses the following changes:
Base equipment types modified (as I described previously)

Support for "Affinities" is in place, but not functional on most skills
The affinities are added properly for all skills even those that do not yet use them The last 2 pages of PlugY's extended stat pages show the character's current Affinity levels.

The skill selection has been trimmed.
Mostly redundant skills are being removed but also a few that are troublesome for whatever reason. Some of the missing skills will reappear in modified form later.

1.6 Required some major changes to the character stat structure, which means characters from 1.5E and earlier are broken again.

I've started on the new crafting system. This won't be complete for 1.6, so the old system will be around for a while. But some foundations have been laid (including a few things that might have broken characters again in a future version. By getting them in now when characters are broken anyway, hopefully I won't have to break them again)

I still have quite a bit of work to do on these areas, and things are still a bit chaotic for me, so I'm not certain when the next release will be.

-Quatl
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”