Is this how its supposed to be ?

Information and updates for the "Legacy of the Horadrim" mod by quatl. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Quatl

No votes

Total votes: 0

gogu87

Is this how its supposed to be ?

Post by gogu87 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 pm

I've installed Diablo II , patched it to 1.10 final, I extracted LotH folder, I copied the dll and the bat file and I ran the bat file.
If I modify the shortcut with "/mod:LotH(V) -direct -txt" I get an Assertion Failure.
If I modify the shortcut with "/mod:LotH(V) -direct" I can play the game but I only start with two scrolls (town portal and identify) and 500 gold.The stash has multiple pages (shared and personal) , stats has multiple pages with more character stats information and the skills has 5 tabs but 2 of them are empty and the other 3 have the original Diablo II skills.
So what I'm asking is if this is how the game should be?

PS:Pardon my bad english.

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Is this how its supposed to be ?

Post by Quatl » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 pm

No, it is definitely not supposed to be like that.

In your shortcut make sure the "start in" directory is set correctly.

For an install with the default directory it should be "c:\Program Files\Diablo II\LotH(V)"
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

gogu87

Post by gogu87 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

I have already set everything correctly. Diablo is installed in "F:\Games\Diablo II\".The LotH folder is in "F:\Games\Diablo II\LotH(V)".
The shortcut target is ""F:\Games\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -direct" and the start in is ""F:\Games\Diablo II\LotH(V)"".

Quatl
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Quatl » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:57 pm

gogu87";p="408580" wrote: If I modify the shortcut with "/mod:LotH(V) -direct -txt" I get an Assertion Failure.
I apologize, I did not read your question carefuly enough, and I missed this about the assertion error.

This error is usually caused by having an incorrect version of D2. I know you said that you have the game patched to 1.10(final) but you should check your patch.

Try re-downloading the dlls for 1.10 from the phrozenkeep's files section.

"/mod:LotH(V) -direct -txt" is the correct form.
Legacy of the Horadrim: Have a taste, contains a full days supply of 0 esential vitamins and minerals.
The Mod-Makeing Trinity: Tutorials|File Guides|Search

lyrikdis

Post by lyrikdis » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 am

or grab the d2se mod manger fixed my problem wit alot of mods and makes switching between them insanely easy here a link viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58201

Return to “Legacy of the Horadrim”