Titan Quest Anniversary Edition now available

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition now available

Post by prodigypm » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:55 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/475150/

This game has become what it should be - for a modern 2016 RPG , Masive update , difficulty spikes , full mod support , overall dynamic of the game is drasticly improved - the game speed can be adjusted. If you didnt have the chance and the honor to play this game before , well you have a reason to play it now. Ive started it yesterday just to see if anything will catch my eye from the beggining. Its groundbreaking. This is really not a joke by the developers , they really revived the game and with full steam support there are tons of players returning on multiplayer - I saw 200+ lobbies in my list. A big WOW to these guys.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition now available

Post by Xaphan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:18 am

Yup, saw that yesterday, really nice move :)

Unfortunately for me, I have the box edition of the game, not the steam one, so I can not have the anniversary edition for free :(

But eh I can stay buy it !

If you never played Titan Quest, now is good time to start :)

Desocupado
Forum Regular
Angel
Brazil

Post by Desocupado » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:22 am

TT also have a strong mod community.
I believe several mods that will probably updated for the new mod support.

There was a D2-like mod, Lilith I think

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:53 am

Ive completed the game before with a several chars on a cracked release,after that bought it on a gold cd , after that on steam. Now that brings a lot of memories back from the days.
PS.Played only one mod called xmax or something like that.Wasnt very satisfied.Will be more interested in a full up-to-date conversion.Since the story is about greek mythology it can be revisited pretty well.You can play as a god against the titans , or the gods come to earth to bring justice or whatever ... you get the point. :) Im pretty much happy with this game making its comeback.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:57 am

Is there any way to play the new version in single player mode without STEAM...??
I just find it annoying to have to log into a STEAM account to play a single player mode game that I pay for :x
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

SpiKe.
Forum Tech Support
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by SpiKe. » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:37 am

Start Steam in offline mode.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:23 am

devurandom" wrote:Is there any way to play the new version in single player mode without STEAM...??
I just find it annoying to have to log into a STEAM account to play a single player mode game that I pay for :x
This is due to steam cloud and legal licence of your game , your savefiles go online.Even after a uninstall , or a PC change or anything you always have your saves online ready.
Im sure you can start if offline though...

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks J'P and prodigypm.. Have heard a lot of good things about the original Titan Quest.
Look forward to playing sometime.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:09 pm

http://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/T ... ngelog.txt
- This the big changelog that we we're talking I'd suggest giving it a look.Or anybody before starting.
- And this is the game speed change. It really does make a differance , I've send it to all my friends so that they can get the idea.Will put it here aswell.Common lurkers can get a taste of this amazing game.

Jeewdew
Paladin

Post by Jeewdew » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:22 am

Such an update really lets you know how much you've missed a certain game! =)

Return to “Off-Topic”