Diablo 1 in the Diablo 3 engien...

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

Jeewdew
Paladin

Diablo 1 in the Diablo 3 engien...

Post by Jeewdew » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:18 pm

No one? Really, no one? Like really?

Well I'll go ahead and do it:

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Diablo 1 remade in the D3-engien... OMFG!
This'll be either truely amazing or *I-puked-a-little-in-my-mouth* crap.

I honestly can't wate to get my hands on this beauti when it hits test!

Necrolis
Site Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Diablo 1 in the Diablo 3 engien...

Post by Necrolis » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:08 am

To be clear, D1 isn't being remade, its just being added as a specialty dungeon in D3; also only accessible one month of the year only. Hits the PTR next week apparently.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:33 am

Was expecting a little bit more than another expansion-like update on this broke as hell engine of theirs , oh well , here comes the good old rubber banding / random dc and errors like after every big patch.After this blizzcon , I totally gave up on D3.

PS.Necro will be the new all star dps+tank+utility hero that will most probably dominate the GR for 2 month before they undestand how the hell that happened.I feel really sorry for the people that didnt play the old diablo and experience its true greatness , why do they have to see it this way...
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Xibalba
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Xibalba » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:49 am

I was expecting a D2 HD remaster. Necromancer will be a paid addition btw. I dont like these news
Life is too short to drive boring cars.

Jeewdew
Paladin

Post by Jeewdew » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Necrolis" wrote:To be clear, D1 isn't being remade, its just being added as a specialty dungeon in D3; also only accessible one month of the year only. Hits the PTR next week apparently.
You my good man, made me weep - the source I found was a completly different story, but I can see now that it have changede there too... DAMN YOU! ='(

SpiKe.
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

Post by SpiKe. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I never saw a blizzcon where people were cheering so rarely. I think everyone there excepted something way bigger. There you see that Blizzard doesn't care about Diablo/Starcraft at all. Overwatch is the game they making money with atm, all power goes into this game. RIP oldschool games.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:32 pm

J'P" wrote:I never saw a blizzcon where people were cheering so rarely. I think everyone there excepted something way bigger. There you see that Blizzard doesn't care about Diablo/Starcraft at all. Overwatch is the game they making money with atm, all power goes into this game. RIP oldschool games.
No , dude RIP Diablo 3 , there are always big communities and always people that will play oldschool.To be fair I haven't played D2 for 2 months maybe more but still as most of us do,we evetually return due to nostalgia to the good old days when gamers where born , where 8bit games where the big deal. Cheers
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

jetaman
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
Ukraine

Hand-picked

Post by jetaman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:13 pm

The only reason for me to be excited is to rip the new models and animations from new patch :) Maybe I could rip that Necromancer and put it in D2 :)

Jeewdew
Paladin

Post by Jeewdew » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 am

J'P" wrote:I never saw a blizzcon where people were cheering so rarely. I think everyone there excepted something way bigger. There you see that Blizzard doesn't care about Diablo/Starcraft at all. Overwatch is the game they making money with atm, all power goes into this game. RIP oldschool games.
Yet you forget to mention World of Warcraft - though not so much love at this BlizzCon, they still make a {filtered} of money here...
Overwatch is on the way yes, but it's just not there yet.

But yes, this is a saaaad year for Diablo in general!

Nephretes
Paladin

Post by Nephretes » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Even the Necromancer (despite DLC being cash grab) won't resurrect corpse which Diablo 3 is.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:01 am

Nephretes" wrote:Even the Necromancer (despite DLC being cash grab) won't resurrect corpse which Diablo 3 is.
I saw what you did there :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”