do you believe in mysticism?

Feel free to chat about anything unrelated to Diablo II and modmaking, just keep it legal :-) Please keep the spamming down though.

Moderators: AdiTT, Kardon

rikeproseet123

do you believe in mysticism?

Post by rikeproseet123 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:39 am

Once again I played games and thought about how many people are afraid of the existence of mystical creatures. Or maybe they believe in magic or mysticism. And I'm talking in a broad sense, even for example connection with the universe or rituals.

P.S. About myself, I can say that I believe in tarot cards and now I am even learning to understand them.

garyware1299

Re: do you believe in mysticism?

Post by garyware1299 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:47 pm

I believe with mysticism and other things. It seems to me that it is impossible for us to be alone in this world. I also believe in horoscopes and the fact that the sign of the zodiac matters. I started to get interested in tarot.

Update. Found this article about tarot https://yourmindyourbody.org/how-to-ask-tarot-question/
Last edited by garyware1299 on Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Post by AdiTT » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Mysticism ... well, I believe in it firmly in Heroes 3: Shadow of Death ;) Not in real life.

Mystical creatures - probably not in our Earth time. But definitely in the "escape world" and the imagination of a lot of people (and I am so thankful to all of them for sharing their stories and imaginative creatures, spells and skills with the world). Not as much as a distraction, but more as "something of your own", something that makes one excited.

As for the zodiac (incl. the Chinese one) I believe it has more of a psychological input (not defining it, just input) to character development - what happens when you celebrate your birthday (the year and the season) and you are happy or unhappy about it as a kid and as a teen. That would impact the way you see the world around you. Few of my own examples (to which there are of course multiple exceptions): people born around Christmas tend to be more social as they celebrate their birthdays in a (long line) of social events in December and January. People born mid-summer (usually) don't get all the friends they want on their b-day parties - almost everyone are on vacation at that time.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

thereaverofdarkness

Post by thereaverofdarkness » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:31 pm

Supernatural things are by definition not real; if they were real, they would be natural.

Return to “Off-Topic”