I come to this page every day

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

Lashenya

I come to this page every day

Post by Lashenya » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 am

Just to see if anything has been updated.

Im excited :D

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: I come to this page every day

Post by Nefarius » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am

There will be a bigger update soon-ish ;) I'm trying to squeeze in some more stuff into the next build so theres a bit of delay before that gets posted, I can just give a heads up, we only have 3 base-monster ais left using blizzards code, and those will go down before it gets drafted ;)
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Poly_hedron

Post by Poly_hedron » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 am

I stop by every 3-4 days at the max. I am so excited for this project that I have completely stopped doing any modding for diablo II since I discovered this. Anything I would create just seems kind of pointless if it is not based on this great project. I am more then willing to wait as long as it takes for you guys to have it ready for us.

k0r3l1k
Angel
United States of America

Post by k0r3l1k » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:21 am

I would fully encourage anyone who enjoys modding to mod even if it feels insignificant. I used to feel that way when i first looked at the metal storm project previews, but really it just comes down to what you like doing, i mod because i love modding, not because i want to create a massive redeux and remake the entire code.

Now days however i am working on a major project with several other VERY talented mod makers, and we are in the midst of creating a very unique and revolutionary mod (i hope). Its still in the development stages but every member of the dev team as proved capable of what we are planning to undergo. Hopefully it is a great success.

Point is that years ago i never would have dreamed of creating something of that scale, but i just kept going, and made connections with other people who have similar ideas, and it just grows. That's the nature of modding for me. I guess im just trying to say that if you have an idea you should go for it, even if someone else had a "better" idea. You never know what it will grow into.

I also anxiously await the release of MetalStorm as it interests me on so many levels. I'd like to see what all these modding guru's have been up to all these years.

weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Philippines

Post by weapon-x » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 am

i visit this page everyday to0, tuning in for some updates and some news...

and stuff...

:P
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

Poly_hedron

Post by Poly_hedron » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Oh I still mod, I'm just playing with other games right now.

Lashenya

Post by Lashenya » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 am

And it totally pays off.

Every time Nefarius updates this page, I get a little giddy :)

sokol815
United States of America

Post by sokol815 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

I too visit this page every day! I always get excited when i see an update.

justin3009
Paladin
United States of America

Post by justin3009 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

I don't visit everyday, but every couple weeks or so to see something. I'm honestly surprised someone took the step of redoing all of Blizzards horribly fault coding. I'm shocked and amazed at how they fixed almost everything and also adding their own touches to make it seem like a new game. Definitely cannot wait for this project to be released to the public, it'll be one of, if not the best one to come out.

Lashenya

Post by Lashenya » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks again for all the hard work and dedication, Nef!

Im still excited! :)

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”