Any Updates

Information and updates for all other projects by Black Omen Productions (besides Shadow Empires): Namely Codename: MetalStorm, Anti-Balance, Ultimate Fixer and all versions of XyRAX

Moderators: Nefarius, Joel, Doombreed-x, Vendanna

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Any Updates

Post by prodigypm » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I understand that Shadow Empire is a part of this Metal project , so can you give some updates ?
Is this dead or its alive just on paper ... :lol: :lol: :lol: No updates since 21 May? Can you provide fresh stuff to proove that your mod is still under construction ?

Cuz i think its just Waitin' 4 nothing :D
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: Any Updates

Post by Vendanna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 pm

prodigypm" wrote:I understand that Shadow Empire is a part of this Metal project , so can you give some updates ?
Is this dead or its alive just on paper ... :lol: :lol: :lol: No updates since 21 May? Can you provide fresh stuff to proove that your mod is still under construction ?

Cuz i think its just Waitin' 4 nothing :D
The updates will come when the audit is done. The mod is still under construction, so do not worry and be patient (you can even try other things while you wait, its not forbidden ;))
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: Any Updates

Post by Nefarius » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I doubt I'm going to pull an AWOL after nearly 12 years :lol:, as Vendanna said, the next large update post will come once the audit is complete.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “Mods by Nefarius”