Thanks

Information and updates for the Darkness Weaves Ironman mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Jaw-Drooler

Thanks

Post by Jaw-Drooler » Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:23 am

A BIG thanks to RexxLaww this is an excellent mod and a vast improvement on the original DW.. is there more support information about items in the game or is it basically the original lod items (sets/uniques) one can expect to drop and original rune words. Anyways having lots of fun.
Study the best , then wing it .

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:42 am

Yeap, this mod is definitely one hell of a rockin' rig :mrgreen: . The challenge/enjoyment factor have kept me coming back to it quite frequently in between CryptForge modding and other things.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

RexxLaww
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Hand-picked

Re: Thanks

Post by RexxLaww » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:32 pm

Jaw-Drooler" wrote:A BIG thanks to RexxLaww this is an excellent mod and a vast improvement on the original DW.. is there more support information about items in the game or is it basically the original lod items (sets/uniques) one can expect to drop and original rune words. Anyways having lots of fun.
Pretty much original LOD items, plus some new stuff. No new sets per se' and other than some books spawning as rares, nothing drastic.

Thanks for the kind words.
The Frost. Sometimes it makes the blade stick.

Return to “Darkness Weaves”