Anyone know good recipes?

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

sehenry03

Anyone know good recipes?

Post by sehenry03 » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:08 am

I know the flux enhancer and ring recipe and the magic item + tail + elixir to make rare...and can figure out the gems to elite gems...but anyone know any good crafting recipes for rangers or shamans? Like how to make a really good bow or a good maul for a weerewolf shaman?
Hopeing someone answers since no one seems to come to this board anymore =(

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Anyone know good recipes?

Post by 54x » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:01 pm

Ummm... rings for shamans? I haven't really got that far with recipies yet, and I've only just managed to salvage the cubemain file for the next version...
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

sehenry03

Post by sehenry03 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:33 am

ok if you don't mind I would LOVE a list of recipes for the game if possible I don't have a lot of time to play and would rather just play rather then spend much time experimenting so let me know if you can help =)

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by 54x » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:35 am

Here's my policing on telling people about recipies:

1) The file is in the mod and perfectly accessable to anyone who wants to learn how to read it.

2) There will be limited help that I will not guarentee to be clear and concise, as it isn't possible to makes things clear to everyone no matter how hard I try. This help will be found on the website, and is updated as I have the time.

3) Anyone who needs to know how to make ash will be told to use their brains, a running joke that I have maintained for years :)
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”