potion problems 1.10 ndx beta

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

HashCasper

potion problems 1.10 ndx beta

Post by HashCasper » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:21 am

i dunno if its just me, or if anyone has had a problem with consuming potions in 1.10 ndx beta.
U can try all u want, right click, u hear potion sound, but it doesn't get consumed.
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

Sang-DraX

Re: potion problems 1.10 ndx beta

Post by Sang-DraX » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:41 am

I have the same problem, and my berserker is getting damn thirsty swinging those clubs around :drunk: , i call him bluntasticbob, he's a phenom. super props on this mod by the way, the story, the coloring, the coolness of gambling, everythign is top notch...and i've played an assload of mods, and this one takes the cake....so 54 my hat is off to you brother.
Peace
~Sang~

deathfiend

Post by deathfiend » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:09 am

First off, for me, every single necro skill that i tried was glitched. The curses didnt curse, the skeltons had "-3123414" damage (not exact, but it was in teh negative millions) and teeth didnt have any teeth. I ditched him pretty fast, so i dont know if his higher level skills were still glitched.

Second, many of the synergies seem to not be working. It will say "this skill is affected by:" and then show know skills.

I also had the potions problem.

Knowing 54X, I know these are all probably being fixed right now, but incase you were unaware of them, here they are. Keep up the great work, this is my favorite mod!
A person's sig is a window into their soul...

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by 54x » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:38 pm

Heheh, actually they're not this time (!)

That's because:

a) I've just had exams.
b) Due to a), all my free time has been going to Puzzle Pirates, so I haven't been looking in on the forums. (I recently updated firebird and forgot about adding d2mods.com to my address bar) Also the captain of my crew retired and gave captaincy over to me, so I've been dealing with that, too.

I'll see about fixing stuff. Hopefully you'll have your potions soon. Also most skills are unchanged from LoD 1.10, so don't expect too much finery there initially. At least I've got all the old items back in. (after much work)

Actually, that reminds me to check if I redid weapons.txt...
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

4d5e6f

Post by 4d5e6f » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:48 pm

and, all the barbarian masteries do nothing. they say that it gives a 0 percent chance of critical strike, and they do no damage bonuses.

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”