A few questions from a newcomer of the New Dawn

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

Sang-DraX

A few questions from a newcomer of the New Dawn

Post by Sang-DraX » Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:47 am

What's up my party people:

First of all i've been playing A LOT of mods all the way back to abysmal for regular diablo. Plaeyd a lot of the big d2 mods, zy-el, ancients, v and k, and i have to say this is the best. I jsut downloaded 1.10b and have a few questions:

1) i found a gold lettered staff, called the evil force, i'm assuming it's craftable...but into what.

2) I"m playing as a berserker, and love the re-named viper strike, i'm a big fan of the crazy strong dual club weilder tank of doom. But a lot of the skills either don't list damage, don't have synergies, or seem like they don't work, like shout.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Peace
~sang~

:drunk: "Work is the curse of the drinking class" :drunk: -Oscar Wilde-

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: A few questions from a newcomer of the New Dawn

Post by Malachai29 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:25 am

The staff may just be a problem with teh way it was named while creating it, anything that has issues with its name comes up "An Evil Force". Could be a new unique that was added in.

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: A few questions from a newcomer of the New Dawn

Post by 54x » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:33 pm

2) I"m playing as a berserker, and love the re-named viper strike, i'm a big fan of the crazy strong dual club weilder tank of doom. But a lot of the skills either don't list damage, don't have synergies, or seem like they don't work, like shout.
Hmmmmmm. Okay, I'm thinking I've got an idea as to what is causing this now, so I'll have to check. Probably a faulty .txt... we'll see. Can you tell me which skills? It might help somewhat.
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”