Bug thread :p

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

BadMan

Bug thread :p

Post by BadMan » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:41 am

ok I played somewhat much with the mod and found the following bugs hope that will helps in the patching of the mod cuse I like it:

1- most skill text and ability (wether they have no text or they just give nothing)
2- potion having a nice ability to give no hp/mana and being non-useable
3- elemantal sword don't seem to have their mods
4- normal diablo gems don't seem to drop
5- all unique spawn has "an evil force" with no attribute
--unsure if it a bug or not--
1- skills not going over level 20
2- most of the monster around act 5 and above seem to drop humungus of different items
3- runes not able to upgrade normally with the 3 make a better, or a more effecient drops of the blank rune

I think that all, I know maybe some bug may have been posted im just saying what I saw :)

good luck
Last edited by BadMan on Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

deathfiend

Re: Bug thread :p

Post by deathfiend » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:30 pm

The gem recipe is b/c he hasn't ported the cubemain.txt i think. Some bugs I noticed:
1. Amazon Charged Attack (something like that) is doing +117444627% dmg
2. Necro skills, barb masteries, and zon passive are known to have major bugs.
3. Synergies seem almost completely absent. They say "this skill receives bonuses from:" and then lists no skills.

That's all I can think of for now, it would be nice if this could become a consoladated bug thread, so 54x doesn't need to search 5 different topics for 5 individual bugs ;).
A person's sig is a window into their soul...

Iamadumbdumb

Re: Bug thread :p

Post by Iamadumbdumb » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:39 pm

I played about 10 seconds and ran into major problems

1. All of my set rings disappeared
2. My gloves disappeared. They were ranger specific but I can't remember what type.
3. After firing one strafe my level fell form 195 to 99 and my next level displayed as 0. Because of this I could no longer use my bow, armour, or my boots.

I also ran into BadMan's skill text problem

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”