Modmakers wanted

Information and updates for the New Dawn and North Star mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: 54x

54x
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Modmakers wanted

Post by 54x » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:18 am

I'd like people to contact me (either through the forums or through an instant messenger) if they feel they want to be one of the few (ie. there will likely be three or so) to take over NDX once I'm finished with it.

Also, as a more recent update, I want to do some smaller animation swaps among NPCs so I can get the plot finished. If someone is willing to do this for me please let me know :)

The people I'm looking for would be:

* A person to take care of the website. This means filling out those tables, updating sections, new screenshots, more regular updates, etc. I would of course help them get used to the website that's currently up. (They would also be the other forum moderator, as Sozo is gone)

* A main modmaker. They would need to be able to wield textfiles deftly, and probably also know at least as much dll editing as me (not hard :mrgreen: )

* Somebody to add to/finish the uniques file, bugfix the uniques, and bugfix the sets. This requires only a knowledge of a .tbl file editor, misc.txt, and uniqueitems.txt, and of course, properties.txt.

You can msg me on ICQ# 32987700 , or on MSN leeassassin@hotmail.com , or Y! raasike54 .
Last edited by 54x on Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
New Dawn (X)
North Star
Thought & Effort. (Now it's always in my posts)
Deutschsprachig, falls jemand mich braucht :)

Return to “New Dawn & North Star”