Bug reports

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Bug reports

Post by kingpin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:59 am

Stamina bar = Fame Bar. I have seen that issue too, it do seems you can reach current fame > max fame. I can cap the UI Bar so it doesn't bug out. But, I would suggest fix the original issue to the problem too. Because, I have had times where my current fame > max fame while I have been alive.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:32 am

Yo.,..getting some errors with the latest DL...namely missing some Custom1.dll or something like that,i also get a few more errors before the game shuts down,I can't get thru the char creation process again...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:47 am

Lucifer666" wrote:Yo.,..getting some errors with the latest DL...namely missing some Custom1.dll or something like that,i also get a few more errors before the game shuts down,I can't get thru the char creation process again...
Xaphan needs to release next update, as that fix winXP issues (win7/vista) can sort this out by restart comp.

I suppose you run WinXP?

rafako

Post by rafako » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 pm

playing as necromancer, cant get into "Lair of the Fallens" (act 1, Q IV). I already have 2 emblems of 3 to complete quest

found an issue:
couldn't enter this area with "ICY TOUCH" skill on left mouse button skill
could enter with normal attack skill or any other skill on LMB skill

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 pm

rafako" wrote:playing as necromancer, cant get into "Lair of the Fallens" (act 1, Q IV). I already have 2 emblems of 3 to complete quest

found an issue:
A very good find , I remember something similar with my necro but forgot about it and report it ! Thumbs up .
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:24 pm

weapon-x" wrote:

Code: Select all

D2Common\UNITS\UnitRoom.cpp line #44
DungeonTestRoomGame(hRoom, nX, nY)
Location: Tran Athulua, after clicking a Mysterious Shrine near a bridge
Version: 5.01

:mrgreen:

Stamina bar goes berserk and overlaps the ui when your char dies

*just started playing my first char here haha :lol:
First issue is know. I'm 99.99999999999999% sure it's when the game try to open a protal and the shrine spawn too close of a wall or something, as I have been successfully able to use this shrine while it was not near a wall. Anyway, it's more or less an useless shrine for now, so I can simply remove it if no other solution is found.

About the stamina bar, I know this too. I bet it's because of the way the maxfame stat is controled (via a passive skill). I plan in a future version to increase the max fame by code when the character level up. It's already done and tested and my side, and the fame bar no longer rollover. But you must start a new character for it to work that's why it's not included yet.
Kinpin" wrote:Stamina bar = Fame Bar. I have seen that issue too, it do seems you can reach current fame > max fame. I can cap the UI Bar so it doesn't bug out. But, I would suggest fix the original issue to the problem too. Because, I have had times where my current fame > max fame while I have been alive.
I never managed to have more fame that my current maxfame. Any idea how it happened for you ?
rafako" wrote:playing as necromancer, cant get into "Lair of the Fallens" (act 1, Q IV). I already have 2 emblems of 3 to complete quest

found an issue:
Yes, this happened to other skills before, I guess it's how some skill functions work and just are not mean to be used a left skills. Will see what can be done to fix that :)

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:16 pm

I never managed to have more fame that my current maxfame. Any idea how it happened for you ?
I played just a little and killed a few champions (didn't spend any fame) so it added more then max. I'm not sure how much fame you get per champion kill (or if it's percent chance you get fame).

If I remember right current (160) max (120).

EDIT:
First issue is know. I'm 99.99999999999999% sure it's when the game try to open a protal and the shrine spawn too close of a wall or something, as I have been successfully able to use this shrine while it was not near a wall. Anyway, it's more or less an useless shrine for now, so I can simply remove it if no other solution is found.
I'm pretty sure it's portal also, disable it for now until I have improved my portal spawn code.

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:01 pm

kingpin" wrote:
I played just a little and killed a few champions (didn't spend any fame) so it added more then max. I'm not sure how much fame you get per champion kill (or if it's percent chance you get fame).

EDIT:
I'm pretty sure it's portal also, disable it for now until I have improved my portal spawn code.
I can prove its a portal shrine . While I click all the shrine the words apear "A safe passage to home" or something along those lines and nothing happens . On your side you get errors , so its 100% this one for sure .
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:18 pm

prodigypm" wrote:
kingpin" wrote:

EDIT:
I can prove its a portal shrine . While I click all the shrine the words apear "A safe passage to home" or something along those lines and nothing happens . On your side you get errors , so its 100% this one for sure .
I have discovered the reason why no portals. Recently I activated a shrine, it spawns a portal, but it says "Enough to fight again some time". So I suggest it's a string mismatch.

Here is the srtings:

SanctuaireMysterieux	ÿc9Mysterious Shrine
SanctuaireEffetMagique1	You feel in great shape
SanctuaireEffetMagique2	You feel healthly
SanctuaireEffetMagique3	Your magic power is regenerated
SanctuaireEffetMagique4	Enough to fight again some time
SanctuaireEffetMagique5	The opportunity to return to a safe place
SanctuaireEffetMagique6	Your potions have been enchanted
And another shrine what I've found shows "Mysterious Shrine" when activate, so it's just fooling you around.
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
Discord: cai_miao#0861
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer (until 2.x),
LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by the MXL community.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Version 5.02 is about to be released (Waiting ModDB to accept it). Hopefully it should fix remaining issues.

Nacnud

Post by Nacnud » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:08 am

Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:Can't read lores in game with my translated language. I don't know if it's another language-specified files that I haven't found/converted.

Some strings in english string.tbl use both "Moonbreath" and "Breathmoon" spellings. I think they should be one as "Breathmoon".

The quest info about <string.tbl>qstsa1q61 said you can find key "in the depths of Mount Nymyr", but players at last they find the Key of darkness in Tamoe's Cave. So I suggest to make it clear to reduce the frequent ask about this.
Where did you find the Key of Darkness? I've been all over that dam Mount Nymyr looking for it! lol I can't find a entrance to the depths of Mount Nymyr. :x

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Nacnud" wrote:
Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:Can't read lores in game with my translated language. I don't know if it's another language-specified files that I haven't found/converted.

Some strings in english string.tbl use both "Moonbreath" and "Breathmoon" spellings. I think they should be one as "Breathmoon".

The quest info about <string.tbl>qstsa1q61 said you can find key "in the depths of Mount Nymyr", but players at last they find the Key of darkness in Tamoe's Cave. So I suggest to make it clear to reduce the frequent ask about this.
Where did you find the Key of Darkness? I've been all over that dam Mount Nymyr looking for it! lol I can't find a entrance to the depths of Mount Nymyr. :x
My friend told me he found in Ureh's Cave...

Edits for BUG report: Stash Scrolls don't works.

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Intended, I've desactived thems.

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Still have a portal spawn shrine. No error, but it's still alive.

Future project:

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 pm

It's possible I have sort out portal shrine soon, have atleast figured out an issue that can cause it. Will let Xaphan test it and we see.

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:15 am

Players here reported that still some XP machine can't get D2dreamland running. Still stucks.

Future project:

Nacnud

Post by Nacnud » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

I had to disable D2dreamland because it was reporting the same error repeatedly till it maxed out the debuglog and crashes the game. The log will be about 28-32MB long. I tried to attach the file but it's to large. I PM Xaphan a few of the dbug file lines but I haven't received any reply from him. After a few days of 5.01 and now 5.02 I still crashed after long battles making it impossible to move into act2. I disabled D2dreamland and no more crashes since. I am using Win 7 64bit

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Nacnud" wrote:I had to disable D2dreamland because it was reporting the same error repeatedly till it maxed out the debuglog and crashes the game. The log will be about 28-32MB long. I tried to attach the file but it's to large. I PM Xaphan a few of the dbug file lines but I haven't received any reply from him. After a few days of 5.01 and now 5.02 I still crashed after long battles making it impossible to move into act2. I disabled D2dreamland and no more crashes since. I am using Win 7 64bit
I will check my log, It's possible I have some debug left that I forgot to disable. As it normally shouldn't generate that amount of size.

weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Philippines

Post by weapon-x » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:57 pm

D2Common\UNITS\UnitRoom.cpp line #44
DungeonTestRoomGame(hRoom, nX, nY)
this error actually triggers when search for room x,y fails...
perhaps we can set in the code

if(DungeonTestRoomGame(hRoom, nX, nY) == NULL) return;
or perhaps analyze why the game cannot find a room for the unit?
and start find workarounds to fix it :)

also, regarding the overflow, capping it would possibly something like this

min( <min fame vs max fame computation>, cap ); this goes for the x2 of your draw filled rectangle?
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Nacnud" wrote:I had to disable D2dreamland because it was reporting the same error repeatedly till it maxed out the debuglog and crashes the game. The log will be about 28-32MB long. I tried to attach the file but it's to large. I PM Xaphan a few of the dbug file lines but I haven't received any reply from him. After a few days of 5.01 and now 5.02 I still crashed after long battles making it impossible to move into act2. I disabled D2dreamland and no more crashes since. I am using Win 7 64bit
The error that was in the log you send me is releated to an animation (the panther from the huntress skill 'song of the panther'). AI was looking for some animations that dosen't exist cause I forgot to tell that it should not use said animation, but this is supposed to be fixed in 5.02 (at least it is on my side so should be for you too).

As for desactivating Dreamland, well I don't think you did cause else the game would give you a warning the second you load a character, and then a crash right after that. What did you do exactly that seems to have fixed issues for you ?

Nacnud

Post by Nacnud » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:31 pm

I changed the switch to load D2dreamland.dll in D2SE from 1 to zero. After loading 5.02 it overwrote the change.
I am going to test it on my hunter again now.
I just tested your fix and it did fix the problem! The debuglog showed no errors and was only 8KB in size. Thanks! :)
Xaphan" wrote:
Nacnud" wrote:
The error that was in the log you send me is releated to an animation (the panther from the huntress skill 'song of the panther'). AI was looking for some animations that dosen't exist cause I forgot to tell that it should not use said animation, but this is supposed to be fixed in 5.02 (at least it is on my side so should be for you too).

As for desactivating Dreamland, well I don't think you did cause else the game would give you a warning the second you load a character, and then a crash right after that. What did you do exactly that seems to have fixed issues for you ?

misiek1294
Paladin
Poland

Post by misiek1294 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Sory for my englisch it's not good ;)

My version trying 5.0 and 5.02

before version 4.2 on win 7 working perfect
When i start mod i got 1 error next i push OK than i got error 2 , next my diablo starting normal i create new character and get crash 3.Image

System win xp home edition sp3 Language i think it's not problem,

Debug log:

Warning
Expression : Exceeded maximum allowable number of states
06:44:42.265  Stack bytes:
06:44:42.265  0013F604: 04000000 00000000 00000000 FEFFFFFF  ............ţ˙˙˙
              0013F614: 03000000 ABEDF56F 14F61300 96F1F56F  ....«íőo.ö...ńőo
              0013F624: 04F61300 947BC002 FBF0B702 947BC002  .ö...{Ŕ.űđ·..{Ŕ.
              0013F634: 606AC002 C7060000 E8AF4100 00000000  `jŔ.Ç...čŻA.....
              0013F644: 04FF1300 F3AF4100 486DC002 02000000  .˙..óŻA.HmŔ.....
              0013F654: 00000000 BC000000 00000000 387EC002  ....Ľ.......8~Ŕ.
              0013F664: 11000000 00000000 00000000 C896C102  ............Č.Á.
              0013F674: 307EC002 03000000 00000000 1E000000  0~Ŕ.............
              0013F684: 00000000 287EC002 1A000000 00000000  ....(~Ŕ.........
              0013F694: 10000000 00000000 207EC002 1A000000  ........ ~Ŕ.....
              0013F6A4: 02000000 10000000 00000000 147EC002  .............~Ŕ.
              0013F6B4: 1A000000 03000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F6C4: 4C70C002 1A000000 01000000 10000000  LpŔ.............
              0013F6D4: 00000000 0C7EC002 1A000000 04000000  .....~Ŕ.........
              0013F6E4: 10000000 00000000 047EC002 1A000000  .........~Ŕ.....
              0013F6F4: 05000000 10000000 00000000 FC7DC002  ............ü}Ŕ.
              0013F704: 1A000000 06000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F714: F47DC002 1A000000 07000000 10000000  ô}Ŕ.............
              0013F724: 00000000 EC7DC002 1A000000 08000000  ....ě}Ŕ.........
              0013F734: 10000000 00000000 E47DC002 1A000000  ........ä}Ŕ.....
              0013F744: 09000000 10000000 00000000 DC7DC002  ............Ü}Ŕ.
              0013F754: 1A000000 0A000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F764: D47DC002 1A000000 0B000000 10000000  Ô}Ŕ.............
              0013F774: 00000000 CC7DC002 1A000000 0C000000  ....Ě}Ŕ.........
              0013F784: 10000000 00000000 BC7DC002 1A000000  ........Ľ}Ŕ.....
              0013F794: 0D000000 10000000 00000000 AC7DC002  ............¬}Ŕ.
              0013F7A4: 1A000000 0E000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F7B4: 9C7DC002 1A000000 0F000000 10000000  .}Ŕ.............
              0013F7C4: 00000000 907DC002 1A000000 10000000  .....}Ŕ.........
              0013F7D4: 10000000 00000000 887DC002 1A000000  .........}Ŕ.....
              0013F7E4: 25000000 10000000 00000000 7C7DC002  %...........|}Ŕ.
              0013F7F4: 1A000000 26000000 10000000 00000000  ....&...........
              0013F804: E86BC002 1A000000 11000000 10000000  čkŔ.............
              0013F814: 00000000 747DC002 1A000000 12000000  ....t}Ŕ.........
              0013F824: 10000000 00000000 6C7DC002 1A000000  ........l}Ŕ.....
              0013F834: 13000000 10000000 00000000 647DC002  ............d}Ŕ.
              0013F844: 1A000000 14000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F854: 5C7DC002 1A000000 15000000 10000000  \}Ŕ.............
              0013F864: 00000000 547DC002 1A000000 16000000  ....T}Ŕ.........
              0013F874: 10000000 00000000 4C7DC002 1A000000  ........L}Ŕ.....
              0013F884: 17000000 10000000 00000000 407DC002  ............@}Ŕ.
              0013F894: 1A000000 18000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8A4: 387DC002 1A000000 19000000 10000000  8}Ŕ.............
              0013F8B4: 00000000 307DC002 1A000000 1A000000  ....0}Ŕ.........
              0013F8C4: 10000000 00000000 287DC002 1A000000  ........(}Ŕ.....
              0013F8D4: 1B000000 10000000 00000000 207DC002  ............ }Ŕ.
              0013F8E4: 1A000000 1C000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8F4: 187DC002 1A000000 1D000000 10000000  .}Ŕ.............
              0013F904: 00000000 147DC002 1A000000 1E000000  .....}Ŕ.........
              0013F914: 10000000 00000000 0C7DC002 1A000000  .........}Ŕ.....
              0013F924: 1F000000 10000000 00000000 047DC002  .............}Ŕ.
              0013F934: 1A000000 20000000 10000000 00000000  .... ...........
              0013F944: FC7CC002 1A000000 21000000 10000000  ü|Ŕ.....!.......
              0013F954: 00000000 F47CC002 1A000000 22000000  ....ô|Ŕ....."...
              0013F964: 10000000 00000000 E87CC002 1A000000  ........č|Ŕ.....
              0013F974: 23000000 10000000 00000000 DC7CC002  #...........Ü|Ŕ.
              0013F984: 1A000000 27000000 10000000 00000000  ....'...........
              0013F994: D47CC002 1A000000 24000000 10000000  Ô|Ŕ.....$.......
              0013F9A4: 00000000 C87CC002 14000000 00000000  ....Č|Ŕ.........
              0013F9B4: 02000000 C0A1C102 BC7CC002 14000000  ....ŔˇÁ.Ľ|Ŕ.....
              0013F9C4: 00000000 04000000 C0A1C102 B07CC002  ........ŔˇÁ.°|Ŕ.
              0013F9D4: 14000000 00000000 06000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.
              0013F9E4: A47CC002 14000000 00000000 08000000  ¤|Ŕ.............
              0013F9F4: C0A1C102 987CC002 14000000 00000000  ŔˇÁ..|Ŕ.........
              0013FA04: 0E000000 C0A1C102 A871C002 14000000  ....ŔˇÁ.¨qŔ.....
              0013FA14: 00000000 0A000000 C0A1C102 8C7CC002  ........ŔˇÁ..|Ŕ.
              0013FA24: 14000000 00000000 0C000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.
              0013FA34: D06AC002 14000000 00000000 18000000  ĐjŔ.............
              0013FA44: D8A1C102 847CC002 03000000 00000000  ءÁ..|Ŕ.........
              0013FA54: 1A000000 00000000 7C7CC002 03000000  ........||Ŕ.....
              0013FA64: 00000000 1C000000 00000000 747CC002  ............t|Ŕ.
              0013FA74: 14000000 00000000 3A000000 70A1C102  ........:...pˇÁ.
              0013FA84: E06AC002 14000000 00000000 38000000  ŕjŔ.........8...
              0013FA94: 7896C102 687CC002 04000000 00000000  x.Á.h|Ŕ.........
              0013FAA4: 20000000 00000000 5C7CC002 04000000   .......\|Ŕ.....
              0013FAB4: 00000000 21000000 00000000 547CC002  ....!.......T|Ŕ.
              0013FAC4: 04000000 00000000 22000000 00000000  ........".......
              0013FAD4: 4C7CC002 04000000 00000000 23000000  L|Ŕ.........#...
              0013FAE4: 00000000 447CC002 04000000 00000000  ....D|Ŕ.........
              0013FAF4: 24000000 00000000 3C7CC002 14000000  $.......<|Ŕ.....
              0013FB04: 00000000 26000000 A097C102 307CC002  ....&... .Á.0|Ŕ.
              0013FB14: 14000000 00000000 28000000 A097C102  ........(... .Á.
              0013FB24: 247CC002 0F000000 00000000 2A000000  $|Ŕ.........*...
              0013FB34: FCA1C102 187CC002 0D000000 00000000  üˇÁ..|Ŕ.........
              0013FB44: 2C000000 BC9FC102 107CC002 04000000  ,...Ľ.Á..|Ŕ.....
              0013FB54: 00000000 2D000000 00000000 047CC002  ....-........|Ŕ.
              0013FB64: 03000000 00000000 2E000000 00000000  ................
              0013FB74: F87BC002 14000000 00000000 30000000  ř{Ŕ.........0...
              0013FB84: 8096C102 E87BC002 03000000 00000000  ..Á.č{Ŕ.........
              0013FB94: 32000000 00000000 D87BC002 03000000  2.......Ř{Ŕ.....
              0013FBA4: 00000000 34000000 00000000 C87BC002  ....4.......Č{Ŕ.
              0013FBB4: 03000000 00000000 36000000 00000000  ........6.......
              0013FBC4: 4C62C002 00000000 00000000 00000000  LbŔ.............
              0013FBD4: 00000000 0605B802 E8AF4100 04000000  ......¸.čŻA.....
              0013FBE4: F3AF4100 6052006F 00001600 E8F91300  óŻA.`R.o....čů..
              0013FBF4: F3AF4100 44FC1300 00E9907C C001917C  óŻA.Dü...é.|Ŕ..|
              0013FC04: FFFFFFFF BB01917C 6F9A807C 00001600  ˙˙˙˙»..|o..|....
              0013FC14: 08001400 809A807C 04701900 8E52BC6F  .......|.p...RĽo
              0013FC24: 8052BC6F 00000000 00001600 00000000  .RĽo............
              0013FC34: F86F1900 08000000 1CFC1300 18000000  řo.......ü......
              0013FC44: B0FF1300 C09A837C 889A807C FFFFFFFF  °˙..Ŕ..|...|˙˙˙˙
              0013FC54: 809A807C ACDA367E A0123C7E 04701900  ...|¬Ú6~ .<~.p..
              0013FC64: 8E52BC6F 8CFC1300 5BEE377E 68EE377E  .RĽo.ü..[î7~hî7~
              0013FC74: 8052BC6F 0000AA6F F3AF4100 04000000  .RĽo..ŞoóŻA.....
              0013FC84: F86F1900 F0AEF76F FA25F600 DD20F66F  řo..đ®÷oú%ö.Ý öo
              0013FC94: 01000000 A447B76F CC21AA6F 00000000  ....¤G·oĚ!Şo....
              0013FCA4: 00000000 00000000 3C33A36F 03B24100  ........<3Ło.˛A.
              0013FCB4: 454E4700 78011600 28000000 00100000  ENG.x...(.......
              0013FCC4: 44415441 5C474C4F 42414C5C 70616C65  DATA\GLOBAL\pale
              0013FCD4: 7474655C 66656368 61725C70 616C2E64  tte\fechar\pal.d
              0013FCE4: 6174007C F414917C 20B1977C CA14917C  at.|ô..| ±.|Ę..|
              0013FCF4: 001C230C 181DEE6F 00000000 0060FD7F  ..#...îo.....`ý
              0013FD04: 00F0FD7F 70351800 60FC1300 06000000  .đýp5..`ü......
              0013FD14: B0FF1300 00E9907C E015917C FFFFFFFF  °˙...é.|ŕ..|˙˙˙˙
              0013FD24: A615917C 40B1977C 181DEE6F 00303D0C  ¦..|@±.|..îo.0=.
              0013FD34: 00000000 4FDCF56F 6CAFF76F 2037AF02  ....OÜőolŻ÷o 7Ż.
              0013FD44: 8A95F56F E4F0E06F 181DEE6F 04FF1300  ..őoäđŕo..îo.˙..
              0013FD54: 04090000 68FD1300 0C16917C 001C230C  ....hý.....|..#.
              0013FD64: 00000000 74FD1300 8F9F807C 001C230C  ....tý.....|..#.
              0013FD74: 04FF1300 30D9DF6F 001C230C 541DEE6F  .˙..0Ůßo..#.T.îo
              0013FD84: 00000000 01000000 5EBBDF6F 00008000  ........^ȧo....
              0013FD94: 70BBDF6F 00000000 00000000 C8CC8A6F  p»ßo........ČĚ.o
              0013FDA4: 00000000 00008000 00D00700 CDCC8A6F  .........Đ..ÍĚ.o
              0013FDB4: 03B24100 3C33A36F DC11AA6F 0000AA6F  .˛A.<3ŁoÜ.Şo..Şo
              0013FDC4: E8AF4100 04DC4000 1C045700 94475500  čŻA..Ü@...W..GU.
              0013FDD4: 74000000 8CEA9B6F 0841B76F 00004000  t....ę.o.A·o..@.
              0013FDE4: 00000000 01000000 D8B34100 E8AF4100  ........ŘłA.čŻA.
              0013FDF4: 3FB34100 E9B14100 F1AF4100 E8B14100  ?łA.é±A.ńŻA.č±A.
              0013FE04: B0B34100 F7AF4100 E7B14100 F8B14100  °łA.÷ŻA.ç±A.ř±A.
              0013FE14: ECAF4100 F0AF4100 EDAF4100 F4B14100  ěŻA.đŻA.íŻA.ô±A.
              0013FE24: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE34: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE44: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE54: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE64: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE74: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE84: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FE94: 00000000 00000000 4D4F4453 5C4C6520  ........MODS\Le 
              0013FEA4: 526F7961 756D6520 64657320 4F6D6272  Royaume des Ombr
              0013FEB4: 65735C64 65627567 6C6F6700 F36BDC77  es\debuglog.ókÜw
              0013FEC4: 68000000 E49F4100 D8FE1300 9B6CDC77  h...ä.A.Řţ...lÜw
              0013FED4: E0FE1300 F8FE1300 36124000 00000000  ŕţ..řţ..6.@.....
              0013FEE4: 1C045700 94475500 74000000 02000000  ..W..GU.t.......
              0013FEF4: 68000000 3CFF1300 68164100 8E214100  h...<˙..h.A..!A.
              0013FF04: 3CFF1300 70164100 36003000 37003900  <˙..p.A.6.0.7.9.
              0013FF14: 00004000 00005700 01000400 00000000  ..@...W.........
              0013FF24: 00000000 00000000 00000000 0C000000  ................
              0013FF34: 1CFF1300 00000000 C0FF1300 073D4000  .˙......Ŕ˙...=@.
              0013FF44: 00004000 00000000 36231600 01000000  ..@.....6#......
              0013FF54: 36003000 37003900 0060FD7F 44000000  6.0.7.9..`ýD...
              0013FF64: 58381600 68381600 80381600 00000000  X8..h8...8......
              0013FF74: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              0013FF84: 00000000 00000000 010C0000 01000000  ................
              0013FF94: 00000000 00000000 01000100 00000000  ................
              0013FFA4: 045DBAEE 54FF1300 74E0FE85 E0FF1300  .]şîT˙..tŕţ.ŕ˙..
              0013FFB4: 28364000 884E4100 00000000 F0FF1300  (6@..NA.....đ˙..
              0013FFC4: 6770817C 36003000 37003900 0060FD7F  gp.|6.0.7.9..`ý
              0013FFD4: B8B65480 C8FF1300 C0579585 FFFFFFFF  ¸¶T.Č˙..ŔW..˙˙˙˙
              0013FFE4: C09A837C 7070817C 00000000 00000000  Ŕ..|pp.|........
              0013FFF4: 00000000 403C4000 00000000 41637478  ....@<@.....Actx
              00140004: 20000000 01000000 98240000 C4000000   ........$..Ä...
              00140014: 00000000 20000000 00000000 14000000  .... ...........
              00140024: 01000000 06000000 34000000 14010000  ........4.......
              00140034: 01000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140044: 00000000 00000000 02000000 00000000  ................
              00140054: 00000000 00000000 14020000 9C010000  ................
              00140064: 00000000 5B49592D B0030000 32000000  ....[IY-°...2...
              00140074: E4030000 D2020000 00000000 E4020283  ä...Ň.......ä...
              00140084: B8060000 46000000 00070000 EA020000  ¸...F.......ę...
              00140094: 00000000 D2D58CD1 EC090000 46000000  ....ŇŐ.Ńě...F...
              001400A4: 340A0000 EA020000 00000000 2EAD6AD8  4...ę........­jŘ
              001400B4: 200D0000 46000000 680D0000 04030000   ...F...h.......
              001400C4: 10000000 04000000 D4000000 02000000  ........Ô.......
              001400D4: 01000000 14010000 8C0F0000 01000000  ................
              001400E4: 02000000 A0100000 2C030000 01000000  .... ...,.......
              001400F4: 04000000 CC130000 50100000 02000000  ....Ě...P.......
              00140104: 06000000 1C240000 7C000000 02000000  .....$..|.......
              00140114: 53734864 2C000000 01000000 01000000  SsHd,...........
              00140124: 01000000 05000000 88000000 01000000  ................
              00140134: 580F0000 2C000000 5A000000 5A000000  X...,...Z...Z...
              00140144: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140154: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140164: 00000000 02000000 24000000 34000000  ........$...4...
              00140174: 43003A00 5C005700 49004E00 44004F00  C.:.\.W.I.N.D.O.
              00140184: 57005300 5C005700 69006E00 53007800  W.S.\.W.i.n.S.x.
              00140194: 73005C00 00000000 00000000 00000000  s.\.............
              001401A4: 00000000 00010000 9C010000 01000000  ................
              001401B4: 5B49592D 9C020000 32000000 D0020000  [IY-....2...Đ...
              001401C4: D2020000 02000000 E4020283 A4050000  Ň.......ä...¤...
              001401D4: 46000000 EC050000 EA020000 03000000  F...ě...ę.......
              001401E4: D2D58CD1 D8080000 46000000 20090000  ŇŐ.ŃŘ...F... ...
              001401F4: EA020000 04000000 2EAD6AD8 0C0C0000  ę........­jŘ....
              00140204: 46000000 540C0000 04030000 05000000  F...T...........
              00140214: 64000000 01000000 0A010000 64010000  d...........d...
              00140224: 02000000 2C000000 6E020000 FC8349CD  ....,...n...ü.IÍ
              00140234: E830D001 01000000 00000000 00000000  č0Đ.............
              00140244: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140254: 01000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140264: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140274: 00000000 4D006900 63007200 6F007300  ....M.i.c.r.o.s.
              00140284: 6F006600 74002E00 57006900 6E006400  o.f.t...W.i.n.d.
              00140294: 6F007700 73002E00 53007900 73007400  o.w.s...S.y.s.t.
              001402A4: 65006D00 43006F00 6D007000 61007400  e.m.C.o.m.p.a.t.
              001402B4: 69006200 6C006500 2C007000 72006F00  i.b.l.e.,.p.r.o.
              001402C4: 63006500 73007300 6F007200 41007200  c.e.s.s.o.r.A.r.
              001402D4: 63006800 69007400 65006300 74007500  c.h.i.t.e.c.t.u.
              001402E4: 72006500 3D002200 78003800 36002200  r.e.=.".x.8.6.".
              001402F4: 2C007000 75006200 6C006900 63004B00  ,.p.u.b.l.i.c.K.
              00140304: 65007900 54006F00 6B006500 6E003D00  e.y.T.o.k.e.n.=.
              00140314: 22003600 35003900 35006200 36003400  ".6.5.9.5.b.6.4.
              00140324: 31003400 34006300 63006600 31006400  1.4.4.c.c.f.1.d.
              00140334: 66002200 2C007400 79007000 65003D00  f.".,.t.y.p.e.=.
              00140344: 22007700 69006E00 33003200 22002C00  ".w.i.n.3.2.".,.
              00140354: 76006500 72007300 69006F00 6E003D00  v.e.r.s.i.o.n.=.
              00140364: 22003500 2E003100 2E003200 36003000  ".5...1...2.6.0.
              00140374: 30002E00 32003000 30003000 22005300  0...2.0.0.0.".S.
              00140384: 79007300 74006500 6D002000 44006500  y.s.t.e.m. .D.e.
              00140394: 66006100 75006C00 74002000 43006F00  f.a.u.l.t. .C.o.
              001403A4: 6E007400 65007800 74000000 4D006900  n.t.e.x.t...M.i.
              001403B4: 63007200 6F007300 6F006600 74002E00  c.r.o.s.o.f.t...
              001403C4: 57006900 6E006400 6F007700 73002E00  W.i.n.d.o.w.s...
              001403D4: 47006400 69005000 6C007500 73000000  G.d.i.P.l.u.s...
              001403E4: 64000000 00000000 F8000000 34030000  d.......ř...4...
              001403F4: 02000000 DE000000 2C040000 687B03CE  ....Ţ...,...h{.Î
              00140404: E830D001 01000000 00000000 00000000  č0Đ.............
              00140414: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140424: 01000000 00000000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140434: 94000000 0C050000 00000000 00000000  ................
              00140444: 00000000 4D006900 63007200 6F007300  ....M.i.c.r.o.s.
              00140454: 6F006600 74002E00 57006900 6E006400  o.f.t...W.i.n.d.
              00140464: 6F007700 73002E00 47006400 69005000  o.w.s...G.d.i.P.
              00140474: 6C007500 73002C00 70007200 6F006300  l.u.s.,.p.r.o.c.
              00140484: 65007300 73006F00 72004100 72006300  e.s.s.o.r.A.r.c.
              00140494: 68006900 74006500 63007400 75007200  h.i.t.e.c.t.u.r.
              001404A4: 65003D00 22007800 38003600 22002C00  e.=.".x.8.6.".,.
              001404B4: 70007500 62006C00 69006300 4B006500  p.u.b.l.i.c.K.e.
              001404C4: 79005400 6F006B00 65006E00 3D002200  y.T.o.k.e.n.=.".
              001404D4: 36003500 39003500 62003600 34003100  6.5.9.5.b.6.4.1.
              001404E4: 34003400 63006300 66003100 64006600  4.4.c.c.f.1.d.f.
              001404F4: 22002C00 74007900 70006500 3D002200  ".,.t.y.p.e.=.".
              00140504: 77006900 6E003300 32002200 2C007600  w.i.n.3.2.".,.v.
              00140514: 65007200 73006900 6F006E00 3D002200  e.r.s.i.o.n.=.".
              00140524: 31002E00 30002E00 32003600 30003000  1...0...2.6.0.0.
              00140534: 2E003500 35003100 32002200 43003A00  ..5.5.1.2.".C.:.
              00140544: 5C005700 49004E00 44004F00 57005300  \.W.I.N.D.O.W.S.
              00140554: 5C005700 69006E00 53007800 53005C00  \.W.i.n.S.x.S.\.
              00140564: 4D006100 6E006900 66006500 73007400  M.a.n.i.f.e.s.t.
              00140574: 73005C00 78003800 36005F00 4D006900  s.\.x.8.6._.M.i.
              00140584: 63007200 6F007300 6F006600 74002E00  c.r.o.s.o.f.t...
              00140594: 57006900 6E006400 6F007700 73002E00  W.i.n.d.o.w.s...
              001405A4: 47006400 69005000 6C007500 73005F00  G.d.i.P.l.u.s._.
              001405B4: 36003500 39003500 62003600 34003100  6.5.9.5.b.6.4.1.
              001405C4: 34003400 63006300 66003100 64006600  4.4.c.c.f.1.d.f.
              001405D4: 5F003100 2E003000 2E003200 36003000  _.1...0...2.6.0.
              001405E4: 30002E00 35003500 31003200 5F007800  0...5.5.1.2._.x.
              001405F4: 2D007700 77005F00 64006600 62003500  -.w.w._.d.f.b.5.
06:44:42.265  Code bytes:
06:44:42.265  6FF5F196: 8F450C54 8F451055 8F45088B 4D0C8B55  .E.T.E.U.E..M..U
              6FF5F1A6: 108B4508 890DF8FE F96F8915 04FFF96F  ..E...řţůo...˙ůo
06:44:42.312  User defined symbols path: C:\Program Files\Diablo II;C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres;C:\WINDOWS
06:44:42.500  Enumerate modules...
06:44:42.500      Base:00400000h  Size:  5D000h  Name:D2SE.exe         Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE.exe
06:44:42.500      Base:02B70000h  Size:  B4000h  Name:D2Common.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Common.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:038A0000h  Size:   5000h  Name:SignedSpell.dll  Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\SignedSpell.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:038B0000h  Size:   8000h  Name:BOL.dll          Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\BOL.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:038C0000h  Size:   6000h  Name:ItemDesc.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\ItemDesc.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:03950000h  Size:   B000h  Name:D2Dyes.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Dyes.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:03A80000h  Size:  1A000h  Name:SmackW32.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\SmackW32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:03AE0000h  Size:  27000h  Name:glide3x.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\glide3x.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C050000h  Size:  40000h  Name:plugy.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\plugy.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C0C0000h  Size:   6000h  Name:pSpell.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\pSpell.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C0F0000h  Size:   B000h  Name:d2mod.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\d2mod.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C120000h  Size:   5000h  Name:NewTxt.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\NewTxt.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C130000h  Size:   5000h  Name:Nosock.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\Nosock.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C140000h  Size:   6000h  Name:CharStart.dll    Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\CharStart.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C150000h  Size:   8000h  Name:Utility.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\Utility.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C160000h  Size:   6000h  Name:portal.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\portal.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C170000h  Size:   8000h  Name:CustomTbl.dll    Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\CustomTbl.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C180000h  Size:   5000h  Name:LevelUp.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\LevelUp.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C190000h  Size:   C000h  Name:ScrollItem.dll   Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\ScrollItem.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C1B0000h  Size:   C000h  Name:LvlReq.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\LvlReq.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C1D0000h  Size:   5000h  Name:HavMod.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\HavMod.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C1F0000h  Size:   9000h  Name:D2Respec.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Respec.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:0C210000h  Size:   6000h  Name:RandNum.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\RandNum.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:10000000h  Size:  41000h  Name:binkw32.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\binkw32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:10200000h  Size:  64000h  Name:MSVCRTD.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\MSVCRTD.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:40000000h  Size:   5000h  Name:D2ExtendedMerc.  Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2ExtendedMerc.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:40010000h  Size:  17000h  Name:D2ExpRes.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2ExpRes.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:40030000h  Size:   5000h  Name:D2NewStats.dll   Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2NewStats.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:40040000h  Size:   5000h  Name:D2KillCounter.d  Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2KillCounter.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:40070000h  Size:   5000h  Name:D2RedPortal.dll  Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2RedPortal.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:400A0000h  Size:   A000h  Name:D2NPCs.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2NPCs.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:400C0000h  Size:   5000h  Name:D2Towns.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Towns.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:59410000h  Size: 1CA000h  Name:AcGenral.DLL     Path:C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
06:44:42.500      Base:59BC0000h  Size:  A1000h  Name:DBGHELP.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\DBGHELP.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:5B1D0000h  Size:  38000h  Name:UxTheme.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\UxTheme.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:5C8F0000h  Size:  21000h  Name:GLU32.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\GLU32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:5CFE0000h  Size:  26000h  Name:ShimEng.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\ShimEng.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:5D520000h  Size:  9A000h  Name:COMCTL32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\COMCTL32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:5F190000h  Size:  CC000h  Name:OPENGL32.DLL     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\OPENGL32.DLL
06:44:42.500      Base:60000000h  Size:  2E000h  Name:ijl11.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\ijl11.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F5C0000h  Size:   7000h  Name:MercDesc.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\MercDesc.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F810000h  Size:  1A000h  Name:D2Glide.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Glide.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F830000h  Size:   F000h  Name:D2Gdi.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Gdi.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F840000h  Size:  36000h  Name:D2Direct3D.dll   Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Direct3D.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F880000h  Size:  15000h  Name:D2DDraw.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2DDraw.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F8A0000h  Size:  D0000h  Name:D2Win.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Win.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F980000h  Size:  16000h  Name:D2Sound.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Sound.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F9A0000h  Size:  46000h  Name:D2Multi.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Multi.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6F9F0000h  Size:  15000h  Name:D2MCPClient.dll  Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2MCPClient.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FA10000h  Size:  34000h  Name:D2Launch.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Launch.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FA70000h  Size:  21000h  Name:D2gfx.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2gfx.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FAA0000h  Size: 133000h  Name:D2Client.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Client.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FC00000h  Size:   D000h  Name:D2Net.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Net.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FC10000h  Size:  15000h  Name:D2Lang.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\D2Lang.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FC30000h  Size: 127000h  Name:D2Game.dll       Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2Game.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FD60000h  Size:   8000h  Name:CubeOps.dll      Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\CubeOps.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FDF0000h  Size: 107000h  Name:D2CMP.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\D2CMP.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FF00000h  Size:  23000h  Name:Bnclient.dll     Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\Bnclient.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FF50000h  Size:  56000h  Name:Fog.dll          Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\Fog.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:6FFB0000h  Size:  45000h  Name:Storm.dll        Path:C:\Program Files\Diablo II\D2SE\CORES\1.10f\Storm.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:71A40000h  Size:   8000h  Name:WS2HELP.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2HELP.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:71A50000h  Size:  17000h  Name:WS2_32.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:71A70000h  Size:   A000h  Name:WSOCK32.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\WSOCK32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:72CA0000h  Size:   8000h  Name:msacm32.drv      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\msacm32.drv
06:44:42.500      Base:72CB0000h  Size:   9000h  Name:wdmaud.drv       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv
06:44:42.500      Base:736F0000h  Size:  4B000h  Name:DDRAW.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\DDRAW.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:73B50000h  Size:   6000h  Name:DCIMAN32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\DCIMAN32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:73D20000h  Size:  27000h  Name:CRTDLL.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\CRTDLL.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:73E70000h  Size:   4000h  Name:KsUser.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\KsUser.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:73EA0000h  Size:  5C000h  Name:DSOUND.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\DSOUND.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:75180000h  Size:  2E000h  Name:msctfime.ime     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\msctfime.ime
06:44:42.500      Base:76360000h  Size:  1D000h  Name:IMM32.DLL        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL
06:44:42.500      Base:76380000h  Size:  49000h  Name:comdlg32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\comdlg32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:769A0000h  Size:  B5000h  Name:USERENV.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\USERENV.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:76B20000h  Size:  2E000h  Name:WINMM.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINMM.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:76C20000h  Size:  2E000h  Name:WINTRUST.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINTRUST.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:76C80000h  Size:  28000h  Name:imagehlp.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\imagehlp.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:76F10000h  Size:  27000h  Name:DNSAPI.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\DNSAPI.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:76FB0000h  Size:   6000h  Name:rasadhlp.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasadhlp.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77110000h  Size:  8B000h  Name:OLEAUT32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:773C0000h  Size: 103000h  Name:comctl32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:774D0000h  Size: 13D000h  Name:ole32.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77A70000h  Size:  96000h  Name:CRYPT32.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\CRYPT32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77B10000h  Size:  12000h  Name:MSASN1.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSASN1.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77B30000h  Size:  22000h  Name:apphelp.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77BC0000h  Size:   7000h  Name:midimap.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\midimap.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77BD0000h  Size:  15000h  Name:MSACM32.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSACM32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77BF0000h  Size:   8000h  Name:VERSION.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\VERSION.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77C00000h  Size:  58000h  Name:msvcrt.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77DC0000h  Size:  AC000h  Name:ADVAPI32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77E70000h  Size:  92000h  Name:RPCRT4.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77F10000h  Size:  49000h  Name:GDI32.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77F60000h  Size:  76000h  Name:SHLWAPI.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:77FE0000h  Size:  11000h  Name:Secur32.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:78050000h  Size:  69000h  Name:MSVCP100.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCP100.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:78AA0000h  Size:  BF000h  Name:MSVCR100.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSVCR100.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:7C800000h  Size:  FD000h  Name:kernel32.dll     Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:7C900000h  Size:  B1000h  Name:ntdll.dll        Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:7C9C0000h  Size: 81E000h  Name:SHELL32.dll      Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
06:44:42.500      Base:7E360000h  Size:  91000h  Name:USER32.dll       Path:C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
06:44:42.500  
06:44:42.500  Load symbols...
06:44:42.578  Symbols Loaded for 'D2SE.exe'
06:44:42.578  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Common.dll'
06:44:42.578  Symbols Loaded for 'SignedSpell.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'BOL.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'ItemDesc.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Dyes.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'SmackW32.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'glide3x.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'plugy.dll'
06:44:42.593  Symbols Loaded for 'pSpell.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'd2mod.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'NewTxt.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'Nosock.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'CharStart.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'Utility.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'portal.dll'
06:44:42.609  Symbols Loaded for 'CustomTbl.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'LevelUp.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'ScrollItem.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'LvlReq.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'HavMod.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Respec.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'RandNum.dll'
06:44:42.625  Symbols Loaded for 'binkw32.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'MSVCRTD.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2ExtendedMerc.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2ExpRes.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2NewStats.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2KillCounter.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2RedPortal.dll'
06:44:42.656  Symbols Loaded for 'D2NPCs.dll'
06:44:42.671  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Towns.dll'
06:44:42.671  Symbols Loaded for 'AcGenral.DLL'
06:44:42.671  Symbols Loaded for 'DBGHELP.dll'
06:44:42.687  Symbols Loaded for 'UxTheme.dll'
06:44:42.687  Symbols Loaded for 'GLU32.dll'
06:44:42.687  Symbols Loaded for 'ShimEng.dll'
06:44:42.703  Symbols Loaded for 'COMCTL32.dll'
06:44:42.703  Symbols Loaded for 'OPENGL32.DLL'
06:44:42.703  Symbols Loaded for 'ijl11.dll'
06:44:42.703  Symbols Loaded for 'MercDesc.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Glide.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Gdi.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Direct3D.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2DDraw.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Win.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Sound.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Multi.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2MCPClient.dll'
06:44:42.718  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Launch.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'D2gfx.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Client.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Net.dll'
06:44:42.734  Error (-1073741819) loading symbols for 'D2Lang.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'D2Game.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'CubeOps.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'D2CMP.dll'
06:44:42.734  Symbols Loaded for 'Bnclient.dll'
06:44:42.750  Symbols Loaded for 'Fog.dll'
06:44:42.750  Symbols Loaded for 'Storm.dll'
06:44:42.750  Symbols Loaded for 'WS2HELP.dll'
06:44:42.781  Symbols Loaded for 'WS2_32.dll'
06:44:42.781  Symbols Loaded for 'WSOCK32.dll'
06:44:42.781  Symbols Loaded for 'msacm32.drv'
06:44:42.781  Symbols Loaded for 'wdmaud.drv'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'DDRAW.dll'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'DCIMAN32.dll'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'CRTDLL.dll'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'KsUser.dll'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'DSOUND.dll'
06:44:42.796  Symbols Loaded for 'msctfime.ime'
06:44:42.812  Symbols Loaded for 'IMM32.DLL'
06:44:42.828  Symbols Loaded for 'comdlg32.dll'
06:44:42.828  Symbols Loaded for 'USERENV.dll'
06:44:42.843  Symbols Loaded for 'WINMM.dll'
06:44:42.843  Symbols Loaded for 'WINTRUST.dll'
06:44:42.843  Symbols Loaded for 'imagehlp.dll'
06:44:42.843  Symbols Loaded for 'DNSAPI.dll'
06:44:42.843  Symbols Loaded for 'rasadhlp.dll'
06:44:42.968  Symbols Loaded for 'OLEAUT32.dll'
06:44:42.968  Symbols Loaded for 'comctl32.dll'
06:44:43.000  Symbols Loaded for 'ole32.dll'
06:44:43.000  Symbols Loaded for 'CRYPT32.dll'
06:44:43.015  Symbols Loaded for 'MSASN1.dll'
06:44:43.031  Symbols Loaded for 'apphelp.dll'
06:44:43.031  Symbols Loaded for 'midimap.dll'
06:44:43.046  Symbols Loaded for 'MSACM32.dll'
06:44:43.046  Symbols Loaded for 'VERSION.dll'
06:44:43.046  Symbols Loaded for 'msvcrt.dll'
06:44:43.078  Symbols Loaded for 'ADVAPI32.dll'
06:44:43.078  Symbols Loaded for 'RPCRT4.dll'
06:44:43.078  Symbols Loaded for 'GDI32.dll'
06:44:43.093  Symbols Loaded for 'SHLWAPI.dll'
06:44:43.109  Symbols Loaded for 'Secur32.dll'
06:44:43.234  Symbols Loaded for 'MSVCP100.dll'
06:44:43.250  Symbols Loaded for 'MSVCR100.dll'
06:44:43.265  Symbols Loaded for 'kernel32.dll'
06:44:43.281  Symbols Loaded for 'ntdll.dll'
06:44:43.312  Symbols Loaded for 'SHELL32.dll'
06:44:43.328  Symbols Loaded for 'USER32.dll'
06:44:43.328  
06:44:43.328  Annotated stack dump

// EIP = 0x6FF5F196 - Fog.dll - Ordinal10028+0096

0013F604: 04000000 00000000 00000000 FEFFFFFF  ............ţ˙˙˙
              0013F614: 03000000 ABEDF56F                    ....«íőo

// 0x6FF5EDAB - Fog.dll - Ordinal10025+001B

0013F61C: 14F61300 96F1F56F                    .ö...ńőo

// 0x6FF5F196 - Fog.dll - Ordinal10028+0096

0013F624: 04F61300 947BC002                    .ö...{Ŕ.

// 0x02C07B94 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0096

0013F62C: FBF0B702                             űđ·.

// 0x02B7F0FB - D2Common.dll - Ordinal10655+0C2B

0013F630: 947BC002                             .{Ŕ.

// 0x02C07B94 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F634: 606AC002                             `jŔ.

// 0x02C06A60 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F638: C7060000 E8AF4100                    Ç...čŻA.

// 0x0041AFE8 - D2SE.exe - unknown+0C2B

0013F640: 00000000 04FF1300 F3AF4100           .....˙..óŻA.

// 0x0041AFF3 - D2SE.exe - unknown+0C2B

0013F64C: 486DC002                             HmŔ.

// 0x02C06D48 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F650: 02000000 00000000 BC000000 00000000  ........Ľ.......
              0013F660: 387EC002                             8~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E38 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F664: 11000000 00000000 00000000 C896C102  ............Č.Á.

// 0x02C196C8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F674: 307EC002                             0~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E30 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F678: 03000000 00000000 1E000000 00000000  ................
              0013F688: 287EC002                             (~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E28 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F68C: 1A000000 00000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F69C: 207EC002                              ~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E20 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F6A0: 1A000000 02000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F6B0: 147EC002                             .~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E14 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F6B4: 1A000000 03000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F6C4: 4C70C002                             LpŔ.

// 0x02C0704C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F6C8: 1A000000 01000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F6D8: 0C7EC002                             .~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E0C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F6DC: 1A000000 04000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F6EC: 047EC002                             .~Ŕ.

// 0x02C07E04 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F6F0: 1A000000 05000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F700: FC7DC002                             ü}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DFC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F704: 1A000000 06000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F714: F47DC002                             ô}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DF4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F718: 1A000000 07000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F728: EC7DC002                             ě}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DEC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F72C: 1A000000 08000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F73C: E47DC002                             ä}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DE4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F740: 1A000000 09000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F750: DC7DC002                             Ü}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DDC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F754: 1A000000 0A000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F764: D47DC002                             Ô}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DD4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F768: 1A000000 0B000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F778: CC7DC002                             Ě}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DCC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F77C: 1A000000 0C000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F78C: BC7DC002                             Ľ}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DBC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F790: 1A000000 0D000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F7A0: AC7DC002                             ¬}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07DAC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F7A4: 1A000000 0E000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F7B4: 9C7DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D9C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F7B8: 1A000000 0F000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F7C8: 907DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D90 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F7CC: 1A000000 10000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F7DC: 887DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D88 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F7E0: 1A000000 25000000 10000000 00000000  ....%...........
              0013F7F0: 7C7DC002                             |}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D7C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F7F4: 1A000000 26000000 10000000 00000000  ....&...........
              0013F804: E86BC002                             čkŔ.

// 0x02C06BE8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F808: 1A000000 11000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F818: 747DC002                             t}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D74 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F81C: 1A000000 12000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F82C: 6C7DC002                             l}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D6C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F830: 1A000000 13000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F840: 647DC002                             d}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D64 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F844: 1A000000 14000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F854: 5C7DC002                             \}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D5C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F858: 1A000000 15000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F868: 547DC002                             T}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D54 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F86C: 1A000000 16000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F87C: 4C7DC002                             L}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D4C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F880: 1A000000 17000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F890: 407DC002                             @}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D40 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F894: 1A000000 18000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8A4: 387DC002                             8}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D38 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F8A8: 1A000000 19000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8B8: 307DC002                             0}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D30 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F8BC: 1A000000 1A000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8CC: 287DC002                             (}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D28 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F8D0: 1A000000 1B000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8E0: 207DC002                              }Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D20 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F8E4: 1A000000 1C000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F8F4: 187DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D18 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F8F8: 1A000000 1D000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F908: 147DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D14 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F90C: 1A000000 1E000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F91C: 0C7DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D0C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F920: 1A000000 1F000000 10000000 00000000  ................
              0013F930: 047DC002                             .}Ŕ.

// 0x02C07D04 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F934: 1A000000 20000000 10000000 00000000  .... ...........
              0013F944: FC7CC002                             ü|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CFC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F948: 1A000000 21000000 10000000 00000000  ....!...........
              0013F958: F47CC002                             ô|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CF4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F95C: 1A000000 22000000 10000000 00000000  ...."...........
              0013F96C: E87CC002                             č|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CE8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F970: 1A000000 23000000 10000000 00000000  ....#...........
              0013F980: DC7CC002                             Ü|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CDC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F984: 1A000000 27000000 10000000 00000000  ....'...........
              0013F994: D47CC002                             Ô|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CD4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F998: 1A000000 24000000 10000000 00000000  ....$...........
              0013F9A8: C87CC002                             Č|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CC8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9AC: 14000000 00000000 02000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

// 0x02C1A1C0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9BC: BC7CC002                             Ľ|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CBC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9C0: 14000000 00000000 04000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013F9D0: B07CC002                             °|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CB0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9D4: 14000000 00000000 06000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013F9E4: A47CC002                             ¤|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07CA4 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9E8: 14000000 00000000 08000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013F9F8: 987CC002                             .|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C98 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013F9FC: 14000000 00000000 0E000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013FA0C: A871C002                             ¨qŔ.

// 0x02C071A8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA10: 14000000 00000000 0A000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013FA20: 8C7CC002                             .|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C8C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA24: 14000000 00000000 0C000000 C0A1C102  ............ŔˇÁ.

0013FA34: D06AC002                             ĐjŔ.

// 0x02C06AD0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA38: 14000000 00000000 18000000 D8A1C102  ............ءÁ.

// 0x02C1A1D8 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA48: 847CC002                             .|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C84 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA4C: 03000000 00000000 1A000000 00000000  ................
              0013FA5C: 7C7CC002                             ||Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C7C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA60: 03000000 00000000 1C000000 00000000  ................
              0013FA70: 747CC002                             t|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C74 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA74: 14000000 00000000 3A000000 70A1C102  ........:...pˇÁ.

// 0x02C1A170 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA84: E06AC002                             ŕjŔ.

// 0x02C06AE0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA88: 14000000 00000000 38000000 7896C102  ........8...x.Á.

// 0x02C19678 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA98: 687CC002                             h|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C68 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FA9C: 04000000 00000000 20000000 00000000  ........ .......
              0013FAAC: 5C7CC002                             \|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C5C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FAB0: 04000000 00000000 21000000 00000000  ........!.......
              0013FAC0: 547CC002                             T|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C54 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FAC4: 04000000 00000000 22000000 00000000  ........".......
              0013FAD4: 4C7CC002                             L|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C4C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FAD8: 04000000 00000000 23000000 00000000  ........#.......
              0013FAE8: 447CC002                             D|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C44 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FAEC: 04000000 00000000 24000000 00000000  ........$.......
              0013FAFC: 3C7CC002                             <|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C3C - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB00: 14000000 00000000 26000000 A097C102  ........&... .Á.

// 0x02C197A0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB10: 307CC002                             0|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C30 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB14: 14000000 00000000 28000000 A097C102  ........(... .Á.

// 0x02C197A0 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB24: 247CC002                             $|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C24 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB28: 0F000000 00000000 2A000000 FCA1C102  ........*...üˇÁ.

// 0x02C1A1FC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB38: 187CC002                             .|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C18 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB3C: 0D000000 00000000 2C000000 BC9FC102  ........,...Ľ.Á.

// 0x02C19FBC - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

0013FB4C: 107CC002                             .|Ŕ.

// 0x02C07C10 - D2Common.dll - unknown+0C2B

06:44:43.390  
06:44:43.390  Stack Crawl:
06:44:43.390  Address  Frame    Module       Return    Stack
06:44:43.390  6ff5f196 0013f614 Fog.dll      Fog!Ordinal10028+0096 
06:44:43.390  6ff5edab 00000003 Fog.dll      Fog!Ordinal10025+001B 
06:44:43.390  Stack walk error: 0
06:44:43.390  2 frames dumped
---finished error callback---
UPDATED

With win 7 work perfectly any problems, but i prefer xp for diablo :/

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 pm

misiek1294:

Your state error is because it fails to load the d2dreamlands.dll. So, we need figure out why D2SE doesn't load the dll.

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Post by kidpaddle94 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I personally never managed to get D2SE to load my external library properly. After some debugging/analyzing, I found out this happens because D2SE somehow attempts to retrieve and call a specific ordinal after loading the library (don't remember which one, see references to GetProcAddress and you should find the piece of code I'm talking about). This seems to be there to allow the modder to do some kind of init call on library loading, but that really isn't necessary IMO.

Failing to retrieve this ordinal would pop up the error message, and I don't remember if the library loaded or was free'd, but either way, the error alone was really annoying. D2SE really has a few annoyances like these, I ended up getting rid of D2SE and making my project a standalone mod because of this...

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

kidpaddle94" wrote:I personally never managed to get D2SE to load my external library properly. After some debugging/analyzing, I found out this happens because D2SE somehow attempts to retrieve and call a specific ordinal after loading the library (don't remember which one, see references to GetProcAddress and you should find the piece of code I'm talking about). This seems to be there to allow the modder to do some kind of init call on library loading, but that really isn't necessary IMO.

Failing to retrieve this ordinal would pop up the error message, and I don't remember if the library loaded or was free'd, but either way, the error alone was really annoying. D2SE really has a few annoyances like these, I ended up getting rid of D2SE and making my project a standalone mod because of this...
If you done code correctly it will load, it just some users who still have issue get d2dreamlands to work with winXp. Once I figure out why they have issues it will run for them too.

I will need logs from those who still have issue.

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”