How do you complete a Monster charm or a Relic ?

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

odie200

How do you complete a Monster charm or a Relic ?

Post by odie200 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 am

How do you complete a Monster charm or a Relic that says 1/3. is there other pieces i need to create them

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: Le Royaume des Ombres - 1.06 (French and English)

Post by Xaphan » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:33 pm

All you need to do is to put 2 exact same charms in the cube. They will combine together, and you will see 2/5 on the resulted item. You can then combine this item with an other exact same charm to combine thems. Up to 5 for charms and 3 for relics. Please note that you cannot combine two items that are 2/5 together. You can only combine a 1/5 to a 2/5, 3/5 or 4/5.

This if for charms. It's the same for relics, but up to 3 instead of 5.

Edit :

For any of you that got a crash when creating a new character or when opening the chest, Sethened wrote a post on ModDB to help you to fix this. Here is the post :
I downloaded you mod last night and I struggled to make plugy work... for those who the game crashes after creating a new char or trying to open the stash, you just have to get a version 9 of PlugY.dll... I copied it into:

1 - my D2 folder
2 - D2 folder:\Plugy and in
3 - [your Diablo 2 install folder]\MODS\Le Royaume des Ombres\PlugY

Note: don't know if it has something to do but when you install D2SE it will install Plugy, so I copy the folder Plugy, the files PlugY.dll and PlugY.exe from the folder Le Royaume des Ombres and paste it over the one installed by D2SE

hope it works for you, I'm using win xp sp3 86 bits... it took me 10 minutes to find a plugy.dll version 9, so if you cannot find one I will upload it to Mega.

Finally, I would like to thank Xaphan67 for developing such an incredible mod!

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”