crash when upgrading enchantable boots

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

No votes

Total votes: 0

tk_incorperate
Paladin

crash when upgrading enchantable boots

Post by tk_incorperate » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:17 pm

So, I'm trying to upgrade enchantable boots (which have an unused upgrade slot) with Glyph of the mesmer, and every time I try it crashes.

Code: Select all

Assertion Failure
Expression: ptUnit

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: crash when upgrading enchantable boots

Post by Xaphan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Hmm strange :o

I will look and see what I can do to solve this!

Edit : doses it happen only whith boots, or with other enchantables items too ?

tk_incorperate
Paladin

Post by tk_incorperate » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Just tried it with pants and it also crashed. Note I tried both pants and boots before and after I added the enchantments.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Post by Xaphan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Ok so it look like there is something wrong with enchantables items then. I will try to see why it crashes. Thanks :)

Edit : Did a test on my side : I do not crash but the bonus isen't added. I think I know why and will fix it :)

Edit 2 : Ok this start to be anoying. Everything work well with weapons; but not with enchantables armors. Here is the fun :
- Game do not crash when cubing a glyph on a NON ENCHANTED armor
- Game crash when cubing a glyph on a ENCHANTED armor
- Game crash when cubing a glyph with ANYTHING ELSE too (Even if there is no recipe at all :!: 8-O )
- Changing code of glyphs dosen't solve the issue, neither do when changing the type
- Everithing work when I ask the game to use something else than glyphs in the recipe

So..... don't know what to say. Game invented a new recipe : Glyph + any item = crash, exept if item is an non enchanted armor.... wich make no sence.

Edit 3 : Ok deleting all recipes above the ones that are used for enchanted armors fix the issue. Fine. I just need to find wich one from the 218653 recipes make the game crashing. Sound easy ! Oh wait...

Edit 4 : Sometimes this game really annoy me... I took all formulas for enchanted armors and put thems before all forumlas for non enchanted armors (instead of after), and now it work... how that's even possible ? Well, at least this is fixed.

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”