[LRdO] Russian Translation (Русификатор)

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

MG_REX

[LRdO] Russian Translation (Русификатор)

Post by MG_REX » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:14 am

Hi, guys. I decided to translate this beautiful mod into Russian.
The topic will be updated if needs.

Date of begining/Дата начала: 08.06.2015

Here we go:

TRANSLATION
Story - 10%
Items - 0%
Spells - 0%
Others - 0%

GRAPHICS
Textures - 30%
Zone names - 0%
Fonts - 80%

=====================

ПЕРЕВОД
Сюжетная часть - 10%
Предметы - 0%
Заклинания - 0%
Прочее - 0%

ГРАФИКА
Текстуры - 30%
Названия городов - 0%
Шрифты - 80%
Last edited by MG_REX on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Re: [LRdO] Russian Translation (Русификатор)

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:43 am

Would you like wait for few days? Actually my friend is developing the v2.0 translation importing/merging tool so you can startup with a lot percent with translated if text is defineately SAME with vanilla D2 or prev ver of the mod (e.g. most strings in String, ExpansionString and PatchString or a MOD UPDATE).
You can start from other 3 tbls.

Actually, I made a few Chinese translation (see my signature) with the 1.0 version of the tool but now its funtion is not enough.

----------
And don't be lazy dealing with the FONT. I merged a set of CHI font in order to keep the same style as FRA/ENG do. I merged them each manually because most font tool can't deal with so much character, but I think Russisn is fine.
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
Discord: cai_miao#0861
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer (until 2.x),
LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by the MXL community.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

MG_REX

Post by MG_REX » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:04 am

Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:Would you like wait for few days? Actually my friend is developing the v2.0 translation importing/merging tool so you can startup with a lot percent with translated if text is defineately SAME with vanilla D2 or prev ver of the mod (e.g. most strings in String, ExpansionString and PatchString or a MOD UPDATE).

Actually, I made a few Chinese translation (see my signature) with the 1.0 version of the tool but now its funtion is not enough.

----------
And don't be lazy dealing with the FONT. I merged a set of CHI font in order to keep the same style as FRA/ENG do. I merged them each manually because most font tool can't deal with so much character, but I think Russisn is fine.
If your friend's tool is really useful, i'll use if necessary. About fonts: I decided to replace French symbols with Russian.

Cai_Miao-BTH
China

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:57 pm

MG_REX" wrote:
Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:Would you like wait for few days? Actually my friend is developing the v2.0 translation importing/merging tool so you can startup with a lot percent with translated if text is defineately SAME with vanilla D2 or prev ver of the mod (e.g. most strings in String, ExpansionString and PatchString or a MOD UPDATE).

----------
If your friend's tool is really useful, i'll use if necessary. About fonts: I decided to replace French symbols with Russian.
I made an annoucement about the tool here, check its details.

BTW, if you just replace font dc6s without editing params in font tbls, the font will show incorrectly (like cut).
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
Discord: cai_miao#0861
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer (until 2.x),
LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by the MXL community.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

MG_REX

Post by MG_REX » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:
MG_REX" wrote:

----------
I made an annoucement about the tool here, check its details.

BTW, if you just replace font dc6s without editing params in font tbls, the font will show incorrectly (like cut).
It's all right. CAPITAL letters are ready without font tbl editing and looks pretty cool/

exciles

Post by exciles » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:15 am

Translation progress: dead?

MetalGearRex

Post by MetalGearRex » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:33 pm

UP
Translation in progress
NEW THEME: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=63554

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”