Version 6.00 PUBLIC BETA : Release today !

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Re: Version 6.00 PUBLIC BETA : Release today !

Post by GrandMaitre » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:21 am

Happy to hear it :)

Texalic
Paladin

Post by Texalic » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Xaphan wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Yes !

I know I haven't posted much, if att all recently. BUT, I'm still alive :)

It's just that I had very little time last year with my full time job and I am also following a training in web developpement. So yeah, real lifes priorities...

I have a lot of ideas and definitely plan to continue the mod, I just had to accept that I can't do a super big release for version 6.00 as I have planned. So I will cut some things that are less important and put them in other following smaller updates, and will do smaller but more frequent updates from here.
Hi Xaphan, eagerly waiting for some news, played since the first beta was released, "provided" some feedback too and I can't wait for a time when we will be able to fully enjoy in your mod.

Thank You. :leftthumb:
Xaphan wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:46 am
Holy cow, and I had started to do something like this in Lrdo for quite some time now... but it was way less polished than this.....snip
Oh, so we could expect goblins in LrDO :?:

petri53
Germany

Post by petri53 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello Xaphan,
I don't want to upset you, but I'd be happy to hear from you again. I am worried that this great mod will end like so many others. No novel has to be written.
I understand that a life of one's own is important, but no information makes me sad.

Greasemonkey
Canada

Post by Greasemonkey » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:40 am

Heya!

I wanted to echo what others have said. Whenever I get the urge to play Diablo 2, this mod is inevitably what I come back to. It's well made, has plenty of new content without it all feeling overwhelming, and sets its own unique theme and environment very well.

Hopefully you're doing alright Xaphan. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

broccoli

Post by broccoli » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Hi.

It has been 4 years (?) since I got to know this mod. Has been a long time since my last comment. I downloaded and tried version 6.00 about a week ago.

This mod has been my favorite of all mods, and frankly, I like it just as much as the original game.

But holy {filtered}. Version 6.00 is utterly amazing. The new mana system, new skills, new challenges, new act, everything is just absolutely amazing. I have been a total fanboy for LRTO, but the new version raised to power 2. I honestly don't understand how Xaphan gets the time and energy to do all this. The time spent on this mod is very likely several thousand hours!

Here's the thing: I would like to see this mod finished.

I am willing to either:
- Contribute my own time to help Xaphan finish it or
- Pay money to have him work on it. Better yet, I would suggest to start a fundraiser to motivate him.

What do others say? Anybody still here?

qndel
Hosted Forum Moderator
Warrior

Post by qndel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:35 pm

yup

petri53
Germany

Post by petri53 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Yes

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Post by GrandMaitre » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I would pay to. just create a group or something and see how much money we can give everymonth,and see if he is ok with that.

awx1

Post by awx1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Xaphan could make a Patreon Account.
I would support him monthly 5-10 bucks.
And the more people contributing over time would mean he could support the mod long term even after it would be released as final version.

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”