Few questions

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

Post Reply
User avatar
Sloth-
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:02 am

Few questions

Post by Sloth- » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:51 am

Hello, I just downloaded this mod yesterday, been having fun until I came up with something. I wonder if uniques, sets and runewords are going to be compatible with new versions of the mod. I would keep them as well but I was also thinking about salvagging some.

Also, I read that wisdom has passed through many changes, and I'm kinda lost now. What are the bonus it gives? I read that it gives more fame per kill, also more duration of spells but then it says it doesnt gives that in this version.

And the last one, I wonder why necromancers can't put spells on left click but signature ones only, is this like the mod should be?

Thank you for the great mod and for the fun :D

GrandMaitre
Junior Member
Paladin
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Re: Few questions

Post by GrandMaitre » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:56 pm

For the first question no because they aren't balanced. (If you are testing the mod and want to give feedback it is recommended to don't use unique and set btw)

User avatar
bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 am
Location: the black abyss

Re: Few questions

Post by bleedingapathy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:31 pm

you can use them but he made it so they don't do anything so its not really worth using them in the current beta.

User avatar
Sloth-
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:02 am

Re: Few questions

Post by Sloth- » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Yeah, I didn't use them because it says they are disabled for this beta, but if the ones I stored in stash won't be compatible with following versions I will proceed salvaging them.
Thanks for answering

User avatar
bleedingapathy
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 am
Location: the black abyss

Re: Few questions

Post by bleedingapathy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:12 am

salvage because it prolly won't be compatable

User avatar
Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:55 am
France

Re: Few questions

Post by Xaphan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 am

Sloth-" wrote:Hello, I just downloaded this mod yesterday, been having fun until I came up with something. I wonder if uniques, sets and runewords are going to be compatible with new versions of the mod. I would keep them as well but I was also thinking about salvagging some.
My plan is to make thems compatible. That is why I left thems droping, but without stats, so the player can choose to keep thems for later or salvage thems. In case I am not able to have thems compatible, you will still able to salvage thems.
Sloth-" wrote:Also, I read that wisdom has passed through many changes, and I'm kinda lost now. What are the bonus it gives? I read that it gives more fame per kill, also more duration of spells but then it says it doesnt gives that in this version.
Wisdom increase the durations of buffs, curses, shoots and any skills that affect one or more target by adding/removing stats to the target. Check skills descriptions under Synergies part of it to see wich skills are affected.
Sloth-" wrote:And the last one, I wonder why necromancers can't put spells on left click but signature ones only, is this like the mod should be?

Thank you for the great mod and for the fun :D
That may be me that forgot to set some skills to be able to be bind to left skill button, I will check :)

User avatar
Sloth-
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:02 am

Re: Few questions

Post by Sloth- » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Thank you very much. I checked and poison spells are bound to left click spellbook hehe.

Post Reply

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”