Bugs!

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

No votes

Total votes: 0

NecroTech

Bugs!

Post by NecroTech » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Major fan of the mod but been playing the new beta and ran into this spot at beginning on my way to the temple to get the cube. ran into this cave in the area no quests for this cave just a spot to go check for fun and right when i pressed to activate the stairs my game froze and crashed and gave these errors. i am fairly new to this mod so if there is a fix for these errors i would love to know if not and they are bugs then i am glad to have told you so they can be addressed.

I really love the mod and would like if you could teach me to mod and i would love to help you on this massive project.

but as for the bug like i said the problem started right when i pressed to enter the cave and then it all froze and 2 error messages appeared the 1st saying "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS VIOLATION (c0000005) with a title box stating its a Diablo II Exception error" then i press ok to exit that one then i get one saying "RUNTIME ERROR! program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\D2SE.exe then it states abnormal program termination which to me is saying it crashed. the title box for this error is states its a Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library. so i am unsure what the problem could be but it happens when i even restart the game and find that same spot.

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”