New player tagging along

Information and updates for the "Le Royaume des Ombres" mod by Xaphan. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Xaphan

Muilpeer
Netherlands

New player tagging along

Post by Muilpeer » Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi all, just registered so I can say that I thoroughly enjoy playing this mod. Installed the beta version last week.

I want to encourage the maker of this mod to keep on working on it. Getting more content ready, such as enabling balanced RW's, sets and uniques will make this experience even better.

Keep up the awesome work! I bet once the next version gets released, it will see it's playerbase growing again. In the past I've been playing a lot of MedianXL, also a great mod. There are a few people over there that are also eagerly waiting for the next version to be released.

Hope to see some soon, thanks for all this!

Muilpeer
Netherlands

Re: New player tagging along

Post by Muilpeer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey guys, I have severe issues in A2. The road stays blocked so after completing the first quest in A2, the road doesn't open and I can't get to Caldeum!! :(

Anyone knows why this is?

Dillweed

Re: New player tagging along

Post by Dillweed » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:54 am

Muilpeer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 pm
Hey guys, I have severe issues in A2. The road stays blocked so after completing the first quest in A2, the road doesn't open and I can't get to Caldeum!! :(

Anyone knows why this is?
Hi!

I haven't played 6.0 so not sure if its the same. If you haven't figured it out yet, when you kill the demon from quest 1 you continue Eastward then it leads to caldeum, the road block at the starter town doesn't change after quest 1

Return to “Le Royaume des Ombres”