Error found on the keep!

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Error found on the keep!

Post by Vendanna » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:01 pm

Could not insert search results
SQL Query used was : INSERT INTO phrozen_search_results (search_id, session_id, search_array) VALUES(640084431, '9916ab5973a11255c6ce0d1585dd10f0', 'a:7:{s:14:"search_results";s:19:"16499, 16605, 16682";s:17:"total_match_count";i:3;s:12:"split_search";N;s:7:"sort_by";i:0;s:8:"sort_dir";s:4:"DESC";s:12:"show_results";s:6:"topics";s:12:"return_chars";i:200;}')

This one happened when I pressed the button "view lasts post since your last visit" is that one that is on the right just before selecting a forum on the list.

I think this happened because I only had 3 new posts since last visit and saw all of them before click on it :idea:

well, only to inform of the error I got, had a nice weekend :)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

spin
Retired Admin
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Re: Error found on the keep!

Post by spin » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:12 am

I think this happened because I only had 3 new posts since last visit and saw all of them before click on it
Nope, just call it random. and just press refresh when it happens and it'll be gone, had it happen to myself a couple of times aswell.

I was aware of it, it's nothing major, but I'll see about fixing it.
zomg, no more sites!

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Post by Vendanna » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:45 am

spin";p="130184" wrote:Nope, just call it random. and just press refresh when it happens and it'll be gone, had it happen to myself a couple of times aswell.

I was aware of it, it's nothing major, but I'll see about fixing it.
Thank you very much Spin , hope you find the bug and crush it ;)
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Just to tell you it happens pretty often to me, but indeed it's gone when hitting referesh.

I think it happens when the number of new posts showed is not correct. When you keep the Phrozen Forum Index open and somebody has posted in the same time. Then you click on View posts since last visit (1), but there are 2 already. And boom! - an error. I'm not sure about this one, but it as I said it happens often to me, and this is exactly the way I do - I have the Phrozen Forums Index open and I just check the new posts. Hope this helps with something for fixing the problem ;)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Feedback”