Can't Access My Account

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

No votes

Total votes: 0

RyanFialcowitz-Alternate
Serf

Can't Access My Account

Post by RyanFialcowitz-Alternate » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm

My username is RyanFialcowitz and I tried to change my email addresss and now I can't log in at all. It says my user name is inactive. I couldn't find any email address or way to contact the forum administrators without logging in so I created this account to get some help.

I sent a message to one of the people in charge but have not heard back in several days. If possible I'd like to get my orgiinal account working again and this alternate deleted. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

-Ryan P. Fialcowitz

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Re: Can't Access My Account

Post by Volf » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 pm

When you change email adress a confirmation email is sent, it may have ended up in your trashcan. Look for it and confirm

RyanFialcowitz-Alternate
Serf

Post by RyanFialcowitz-Alternate » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:21 am

I didn't see any confirmation email on either email address. When I tried to change the password the site/browser/computer froze up or something if I remember correctly, so something must have gone wrong. If someone could just reset my password or make it active again that would be great.

I can send an email from either address to prove I am who I say I am, if that is a concern. . .

-Ryan P. Fialcowitz

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:08 am

Gamespy have had troubles with their e-mail server for 2 weeks or so, so the activation e-mail might be lost. Your original account is activated and you can log in. Please, let me know when you do so so I can deactivate this alternate one.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

RyanFialcowitz
Paladin

Post by RyanFialcowitz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 pm

It seems to be working now- thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

-Ryan P. Fialcowitz

Return to “Feedback”