my thoughts

If you have constructive comments or suggestions about the Phrozen Keep for the staff, please post them here. Please note: this is not a forum for discussing mods or modmaking.

Moderator: Tech Support

inferno-hero
Champion of the Light

my thoughts

Post by inferno-hero » Sun May 09, 2010 7:25 am

Alot of the replies to my questions/posts often comeback unclear. As sometimes a simple question can turn into a huge debate. This is the internet and no one can really tell the emotion of the text that is submitted (except for capitals and !!!!!!!!! and emoticons) This can sometimes create a misunderstanding for the less advanced, and makes the highly advanced frustrated. My point is for people to try and make their posts as clear as possible so that no confusion will occur in the future.
Necrolis wrote: Wtf this needs no code.
WTF you n00bs!!!
Short Answer: NO
The Forgotten: In The Making
The Forgotten
Read the TERMS OF SERVICE before posting!!!

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: my thoughts

Post by onyx » Sun May 09, 2010 7:40 am

You do understand this is up to the people who reply. The site is supported by volunteers and there is no way to force anyone into making long and detailed explanations. People reply as much as they want and that's all. If an answer is unclear to you, then just ask for an explanation and hope that someone out there is willing to do it.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

inferno-hero
Champion of the Light

Post by inferno-hero » Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 am

I did not ask for a long description. I simply asked to try and make posts as clear as possible. Why waste time and ask 50 other people to explain a subject, when that 1 person could have said it right there, right then. That is my point, clear and simple.
WTF you n00bs!!!
The Forgotten

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 am

As I said, it all depends on the person replying.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 am

Another problem is what seems clear as daylight to one person can be complete jibberish to someone else!

inferno-hero
Champion of the Light

Post by inferno-hero » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Volf" wrote:Another problem is what seems clear as daylight to one person can be complete jibberish to someone else!
This is exactly what happens to me sometimes. Some of my old posts i just dropped because i did not understand what anyone was trying to say, even though the answer was right there in front of me.
onyx" wrote:As I said, it all depends on the person replying.
This is why i am posting this, to try and get those people who post one sentance to try and post a little more detail, heck, even two sentences may do the trick in some cases.

This post is not directed toward any one in general but for the benefit of the doubt.
WTF you n00bs!!!
The Forgotten

Magiczny
Poland

Post by Magiczny » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am

Maybe it's just worth asking if you don't understand the context?

Misantriopia suits rock, but I don't think "Diablo" is so passive - it's rather a game for tough guys who want to change something instead of just complaining.

I think everyone has their own intelligence and can use the current text editor to publish understandable statements.
:blizzspin: Join my group on facebook.com https://www.facebook.com/groups/D2lodmodding/ :blizzspin:

Return to “Feedback”