Just made a godly rune in cube. A bug?

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

elementz123

Just made a godly rune in cube. A bug?

Post by elementz123 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:38 am

I am in act 1 normal with my amazon and had a chipped amethyst in my inventory. I then found an "OLEX" rune on the ground after killing a unique ghost. I think it was the element water. So I used the chipped amethyst and the "OLEX" rune in the cube and the rune turned into wind element. It required level 1 wind and the mod on it was amazing. It gave +95 to dexterity :!: Then I used it on my ring and it added 179 dexterity instead of 95 which was even better. I didn't even have dexterity on that ring before.

EDIT: I just made another one with chipped amethyst and "OLEX" rune that added 325% mana regeneration. I am beggining to think that it is either the amethyst, the "OLEX" rune, or both that has something wrong while trying the cube recipe.

EDIT2: Ok I figured it out. It is when you put an "OLEX" rune with a amethyst, diamond, or skull (as long as it results as the element of wind). I tried it with other gems and types and tried different runes and found out for sure that it isn't with any other gems or runes, but it doesn't matter if you use chipped, flawed, regular, etc.
Last edited by elementz123 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kasonic

Re: Just made a godly rune in cube. A bug?

Post by Kasonic » Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:11 pm

What version of the Rune Mod are you playing? I've heard of insane mods on cubed runes in 1.01, but I have 1.02 and haven't yet been able to get this to work(after about 10 tries), so I dunno.

elementz123

Re: Just made a godly rune in cube. A bug?

Post by elementz123 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:58 pm

I think I have 1.02. I think it only makes a good rune like that when you use "OLEX" rune with an amethyst, or skull/diamond (to make it the element wind). I tried it 3 times and it worked each time. I tried it with other runes and gems but those are normal.

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”