Come on guys

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

Number One Playa

Come on guys

Post by Number One Playa » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:30 am

Come on guys! Dont let this awsome mod die out like so many others have. We need to keep talking on forums atleast, so we know how everyone is doing. ATM i have a lvl 6 hydrid Zon, she will be doing GA and Fend. If anyone has a char around my lvl please lets make a game. Also, if anyone has some Zon only javas i would like them :D .

So, everyong just keep talking on the forums and have fun Rune hunting :mrgreen:
Is it Life to Death, or Death to Life? Is it Life to Life, or is it Death to Death

Sylver

Re: Come on guys

Post by Sylver » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:35 pm

It's just... I haven't been playing the rune mod ever since the first beta 1.10 patch release
SG Runemod mirror: http://sylver_4.tripod.com/ (v1.01 + new launcher)

Sir_General
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Sir_General » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:53 pm

It's not dead. It's just waiting for the final release of patch v1.10 (same with Heaven Storm).
That's Sir_General with an _. Leave it out and I'll beat you with a rubber chicken.

Sylver

Post by Sylver » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:59 pm

So are you like going to release Heavenstorm a few moments after the 1.10 patch release or is there much more work to do other than just putting it into the new patch? Same for Runemod?

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by Myhrginoc » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:07 am

Sir_General relies on extensive code changes to get his effects, which I imagine will still be true even with the possibilies in 1.10. So it will be weeks after the official release before he can catch up with the new code locations in that release.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Sylver

Post by Sylver » Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:28 pm

Yeah thought so, thnx :)

b00z3r

Post by b00z3r » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:34 pm

sweet i cant wait to play rune mod agaiN!
SG's mod characters-lvl 35 sorc and lvl 30 pally

Psycho Chickenz

Post by Psycho Chickenz » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:36 am

I'll give you some talk.

I finally got to play the rune mod. I'm sure it is windows 95 that was my problem because it has been working fine with the computers I'm using now (win ME & XP).
I have had one crash though. It said something about it not being able to spawn a rune but it has only happened once.
Also, I have seen a bug with the anu runes which repair durability. I usually get durability over the max but it changes sometimes and it doesn't stay if I quit and start again.
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been getting too many different runes. I usually get +attack rating for weapons and +life/+mana for rings. And I haven't seen any +resist runes either. Or is that normal. I'm in act 2 normal.

Well, I'll keep playing it and maybe go back to the old one every now and then.
Last edited by Psycho Chickenz on Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know what you're thinking and if I told you, you'd think I was talking in centimetres.

Sylver

Post by Sylver » Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:15 pm

Nice to have another player in our little club :P

Don't worry about the mods on the runes, they'll get better once you in late normal / begin nightm. Just hang in there!

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”