is this forum dead?

Information and updates for Sir_General's Rune mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Sir_General

Retrop

is this forum dead?

Post by Retrop » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:50 pm

I check this forum about every 2 days or so ... last post was on the 24th of last month ... before that was mine ... and before that ... almost a month ... i Know we are all waiting for the 1.1 patch to S_G Runemod ... but you'd think there would still be some discussion going ... man ... i rue the fact that i found this forum after it petered off ... ::sighs::

by the by ... what is the status on 1.1 patch of Runemod ... haven't seen an Status Report on the update for weeks ... all i know is i wish i knew more of coding so as to help S_G out ... i mean Finals and still working on this patch and his other Mod too ... I feel for ya ...

anywho ... Blathered enuff ... hopefully we(I) will see more posts here ..

~Porter
aka
Dalieden@yahoo.com

Murdoch

Re: is this forum dead?

Post by Murdoch » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:47 pm

hope it's not dead this is my favorite mod.
Use what thou will shall be the whole of the web.
File under will, file is the web.

gotler
Paladin

Re: is this forum dead?

Post by gotler » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:48 am

I don’t think you can call it "dead" but I admit its a little quiet. I think people just think that there isn’t that much to talk about in this particular mod. Of course that doesn’t mean that the mod is bad. The mod is also for 1.09 so maybe a lot of runemod fans with 1.10 don’t have the patience or just don’t know how to swap back to the old version so they’re just waiting for a new version to come out. I am sure that when a new version for 1.10 comes out the forum is gonna be back to normal or even better.
So have patience all and S_G keep up the good work.
Gotler by name, Gotler by profession
"ACTION PACKED PEE WEE" Casper Cristensen
"Sad.... but funny" Pim de Keysergrat

Return to “Sir_Generals Rune Mod”