My previous Gimmick mods

Information and updates for Mods by Lady Isabelle. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Ogodei, Lady Isabelle

Lady Isabelle
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
United States of America

My previous Gimmick mods

Post by Lady Isabelle » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:10 pm

As Paradox is making progress, I may occasionally work on quickly made gimmick mods to take a break and pass the time. Don't expect anything special from them apart from some quick and cheap thrills, but if you have any questions & comments about them feel free to post here or make a new topic.

Tedious and Difficult Mod:

You start with pitifully low stats, and some early-game super-uniques are impossible to kill early on. The mod rewards you much later on with some items to compensate, and runes can be bough for admittedly dirt cheap. I made this in like 2011. Works with Plugy and Diablo 2 LOD v1.11-1.14.

http://phrozenkeep.blob.core.windows.ne ... _Final.zip

Gold Digger:

Enemies drop gold instead of loot and you can buy anything that you previously couldn't, as well as the ability to create your own sets & uniques. Features auto gold pickup, increased inventory & stash gold space, and treasure goblins! Oh and runes are more appropriately prices now, unlike in TDM where you can just make enigma for a few thousand gold. Requires D2SE. v1.13. PlugY compatible.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65446

Path of Exile Currency Mod / Plugin:

It's just regular Diablo 2 with PoE currency. I do want to update this later and implement the functionality better, an of course bugfix. D2SE optional. v1.10+. PlugY compatible.

Edit: Due to how many bugs there are, I will eventually be removing the mod, and instead writing a tutorial on how to create currencies.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66244&p=497854

And lastly the Sh*tfest Mod:

Just the max amount of enemies and bosses spawned possible, with extra options of lowering the droprates for less screen clutter. Took me a whopping 5 seconds to make for a streamer. v1.11-v1.14. PlugY compatible.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66548

---

In the future I'm considering a couple more gimmick mods I may do later, such as...

A charm 'only' mod where all affixes are instead slapped onto charms, and the only gear you can physically wear are things you need to use certain skills.

A mod where your inventory is only as big as a polearm, and your stash is removed / decreased in size as well.

A mod where runewords and uniques don't exist, instead rares & magic items can host desirable affixes.

Jannick
Albania

Re: My previous Gimmick mods

Post by Jannick » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:43 am

I think the path of exile currency Mod will be a little complex as the trading system in PoE is not easy
Last edited by Jannick on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Isabelle
Hosted Forum Moderator
Champion of the Light
United States of America

Re: My previous Gimmick mods

Post by Lady Isabelle » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 am

Jannick wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:43 am
I think the DELETED LINK Mod will be a little complex as the trading system in PoE is not easy
Hey how about you don't link RMT trade sites, especially when that is strongly against that game's ToS and can lead to people getting banned? Thanks and have a nice day :)

Return to “Mods by Lady Isabelle”