Character Bios!

Information and discussion for the Baldur's Gate Mod.

What do you think of the current Bio's?

They're Great!!
No votes
Hey, I could do better! Just watch me!
No votes
Ugh... why bother even writing these?
33%
Fun to read, but not worth the effort
67%

Total votes: 3

DruidofKuldahar

Character Bios!

Post by DruidofKuldahar » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:21 am

hey, ive played all of the baldur's gate games and the Icewind Dale games (im playing though icewind dale 2 for the 3rd time right now), and when i was playing BG2 one day, i came up with a bio for a barb. it was fairly good, but, unfortunatly, i cannot find the file for it at the moment :-| . i was thinking... is anyone interested in writing up some bio's for the D2 BGmod characters? i already came up with one, but i welcome any other ones or repeats. mines for the Berserker:

"During your years in the frozen northland of the Dale, you learned from your people. Your father, a prominent fighter in the Wyrm Clan, taught you how to use a sword when you were still young, as is the barbarian custom. One day in your early childhood, a tall adventurer confronted you. He asked for the way to the city of Baldur’s Gate and, from there, Tristram. You knew neither, for you were young and were ignorant of such things. You took this traveler to your father. He did nothing to hurt the adventurer, but simply asked where he needed to go. When Tristram was the answer, your father urged against it, but you knew not why. He mentioned a dark spirit of a demon, which remained over the small hamlet. He told of the dozens of men, women, and… other beings…that had already passed into the blight of the demon, never to be seen again. You stood, mystified, by the adventurer as your father recounted tales of fire raining down from the sky and skeletons rising from the grave to fight those who once called them allies. In the end, nothing stopped the courageous traveler from heading towards the darkest part of the land. Your father also went, for the road to Tristram was long and the days many. You trusted your father’s instincts and came along, only to see the havoc and chaos that remained in Tristram.

There were barely any worthy fighters within the lands surrounding the panicked village, and the three of you were instantly welcomed. You were hardly into your middle years when your world turned into one of survival. Quickly learning and relearning the ways of the attackers, you worked with your father at repelling the waves and floods of demons. Finally, the hero you came with resurfaced with a single word on his lips: victory! He had fought his way to the depths of the Earth and found the Demon Lord himself, Diablo. His account of the battle held you enraptured and sealed your fate: you would follow in his footsteps if fate would deal out the cards again with the release of the Demon.

Your father was the first killed. The adventurer had left and the monsters returned. They seemed to have less direction this time and they were held back easily with your practiced swing. Your father was overwhelmed in his aging years, however. The remaining villagers helped you bury your last link to the northland and took you with them to a small encampment. On your father’s grave you now swear your allegiance to the light and to the hunting and eventual destruction of this new “wanderer” that seems to have brought upon you a new plague with which to deal with."

can anyone give me some feed back? i'd be glad to do the same for anyone elses! :D

DruidofKuldahar

Return to “Baldur's Gate Mod”