...and BG Mod has turned to total SH*T!

Information and discussion for the Baldur's Gate Mod.
HashCasper

...and BG Mod has turned to total SH*T!

Post by HashCasper » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:27 am

ok, sorry to just start out like this.. but I am getting sick and tired of BG mod makers. All these great people, that brought this insanely beautiful mod to us, have stopped working on it. I can understand why Ric and Sub left the scene, but Eisead, man, I swear to god, is either just arrogant, or lazy, or something else altogether. Now, I might be wrong, and If I am, I will take back everything I am saying right now, and apologize humbly.

I private messaged Eisead, asking him to let me work on the mod with him, about a few weeks ago, I have not recieved an answer. I have also posted on the forums, Sub replied to my post, but Eisead never did.

I repeat, if someone like me, who is a total diabloholic, get to work on this mod, I can get a new version out in matter of a week or two. I would love to actually have fun playing this mod, and all the bugs and incompleteness of it, and the lack of updates, is totally p*ssing me off.

Eisead if you are reading this, please reply to me with your answer. I also do realize that all of my harsh words here, I can't really expect you to let me work on it now, but I HAD to say what was on my mind.

Remember this though, you are dissappointing a ton of people who love this mod. I understand you took up the responsibility of keeping the mod alive, but where in God's name are you man. If you have too much sh*t on your hands and are busy with your life, then let someone else keep the mod alive. Namely, ME. I don't suppose its all that hard to let me in on the workings. Give me a copy of the txt files, and a copy of your ideas, and I will implement them. For f*cks sake man, PLEASE PLEASE let me in on the mod.

I guess I havn't anything more to say. I don't even know if this the the correct forum for posting this thread. Move it, delete it, whatever, just make sure Eisead sees this, if you know him beyond these forums.

Thanks
Sincerely,

Hash
"We have a point to work to, to make our nation huge; make our home stretch around the world, increase our army too. We must take over the world, make it our own, the Earth we must control, so you can't F#CK it anymore." --Mathew Chalk--

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by kingpin » Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:44 am

*This topic has been moved from General Mod Making to Baldur's Gate Mod*

Well,

if you had looked into Eisead's profile you would have seen that he has been away for a while: Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:39 am was the last time he logged in.

I move this into Baldure's Gate forum, since i think that are the right place for this.

Also, a more friendlier topic could have been used, it's easier that to get a respond by doing that ;)

Apocalypse Demon
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Re: ...and BG Mod has turned to total SH*T!

Post by Apocalypse Demon » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:44 am

Eisead is probably taking care of some real life issues. In fact, I think he mentioned something in the OT forums about being absent for a while.

I used to work on this mod, mostly for the animation. I would continue to help, but besides doing animation stuff and the like, I wouldn't be much help, as I don't know much about Baldur's Gate (even though I have the game).

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: ...and BG Mod has turned to total SH*T!

Post by Alkalund » Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:14 am

HashCasper: as mentioned above, Eisead hasn't logged in in a good while now, so check your private messages outbox... chances are Eisead hasn't even read your PM yet.

Real life comes first man, so take it easy; getting sick and tired won't solve anything.

There is no need in leaving this open, as it was originally directed to Eisead alone, so...

*click*

Return to “Baldur's Gate Mod”