D2Game.dll and a skill stat 'bug'

Information and discussion for the Baldur's Gate Mod.

Keep Current Stats System?

Yes [Keep 1.06 system]
85%
No [Revert to pre-1.06]
15%

Total votes: 13

Zardoz

Post by Zardoz » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:41 am

Zac" wrote:hundreads of heads? oooohhhh give it a point!
i think a level req. is absolutely needed here, about +8 or +10 per head added... a cristal adding +5 level requirement, both cumulative...
start thinking about REALISM (*ggg*) a bolt adding +2000 damage is ridiculous... :!:
I stopped picking up the heads, when my bolts reach about +60-120 Dam.
Think I used about 25 heads to get this +dam, nice? Too nice.

+5 lvl req would be fine for those heads.

Crystals hmm. Without + req but +lvlreq you´ll be able to use 20 Crytal/Item. Should be enough. AND if you do this, twinking will be much more difficult (have leather boots with about 6x prisma Resists now)

P51mus

Post by P51mus » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:04 pm

You can't add + level req on items, there's no property existing for that.
...a figure emerges from the shadows.

"No one says a novel has to be one thing. It can be anything it wants to be, a vaudeville show, the six o'clock news, the mumblings of wild men saddled by demons." -Ishmael Reed

Zac
Paladin

Post by Zac » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:40 pm

P51mus" wrote:You can't add + level req on items, there's no property existing for that.
for cristals: there is a chance that requirements increase, set te chance to 100%, req=level. :?:

:idea: i'll post it in the mod maker forum and let the experts judge on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Azmodan
Paladin

Post by Azmodan » Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:19 am

Zac" wrote:
:idea: i'll post it in the mod maker forum and let the experts judge on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And....... it cant be done right ? ;)

SubSanity
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by SubSanity » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:08 am

Zac" wrote:for cristals: there is a chance that requirements increase, set te chance to 100%, req=level. :?:
Doesn't work that way.. We can have a reverse "ease" property to up requirements (dex/str) but not levels. -Unless-, we could edit the dll's to make ease work different, we can't have a increase level requirement effect.

Return to “Baldur's Gate Mod”