main site is down need runewords and recipies

Information and discussion for the Baldur's Gate Mod.
maxmage
Paladin

main site is down need runewords and recipies

Post by maxmage » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

so i went to the bg site they say for rune words and recipes pop by the site and guess what? the link isnt broken but the site isnt hosted by the link anymore. every time i click on the link i get something about hosting.

so i like the mod so far but ill be forced to quite and put the mod on my x list of mods i dont/cant enjoy.

well not quite yet... ill play till nightmare if possible using uniques and rare items as they might be sufficent to get me through but without rune words or recipies i might not make it that far :(
power is only limited by understanding hence its possible to attain power far more powerful then unlimited or infinity
but if you cant comprehend such power
then such power is not possible for that individual....

well guys here is the asnwer to why you never get answer to your modding questions that have to do with features of other mods.
Myhrginoc wrote:The game does read bin files, but it is no trivial task. We haven't pursued the technique, it would be a huge chunk of code. And we repect the wishes of mod makers who don't include changed txt files because that would give away their secrets.

Return to “Baldur's Gate Mod”