Now It Is Dead?

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Now It Is Dead?

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 am

I posted a news bulletin about my future at the Keep. I am sure it comes as no surprise, I will be suspending all further work on this mod. I wish things had turned out otherwise, but there just isn't time in my life for D2. I see DeathScythe has posted recently, perhaps he may pick up where I left off (after I picked up where he left off, heh heh). Or he may authorize a successor for what has always been his mod (even if I did take a few liberties).
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Doub
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Re: Now It Is Dead?

Post by Doub » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Is this mod finished at least?

OHURUM
Romania

Post by OHURUM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:29 pm

I'm still getting used with the site's complexity, so I may be posting here instead of some other area, but... I need a working version of TFW! I play this mod (version 1.02) since 2007, but over the time files became corrupt and I'm having a hard time trying to play it now! Is there a source from where to get this awesome mode again? I read about an alpha version 2.0. Can someone reupload a playable version? Thank you in advance!

P.S.: The most important question: it will be possible of a "The Fury Within - Resurrected"? I would love to see this amazing mod with those new Blizzard stunning details! This mod truly deserve being resurrected, too!
Last edited by OHURUM on Sat May 01, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancients smile on me!

KHAYOSSUS
Portugal

Post by KHAYOSSUS » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:47 pm

Hail,http://ftp88693.hostfx.ru/Mods/
U can find it here,theres a lot of mods there

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”