Help me to find mod plz

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

mysterionmombat

Help me to find mod plz

Post by mysterionmombat » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I am searching a mod for D2 LOD. I was playing it 2-3 years ago, i loved that mod, it had fascinating changes from vanilla and was really cool, but I never checked it's official name and version till i was playin (obv) , but can remember that it was named Fury Within.

Some days ago I got the feeling that I should re install D2 and this beautyfull mod, but find only that version which has the Avakening of Ancients or similar. I think that this must be the same as my old one but other version, but the changes are so drastical that i dont like this so much.

So i speak about the features that i remeber, and hopfully u can spot which mod i am speaking about:

It didnt have the new Fury gems, dont remember for books and scrolls and those annoying bottles of mercury and magic boxes, big colored keys and less if any user created monster. Den of Evil was simply 1 or 2 level only. There were 2 skill point / lvl up. Iam not sure but i think there were no background picts for inventory and vendors, just gray/blck. Necro would raise normal skeletons all 2 kind. And u could mix potions in horadric cube.

Apart from that, the 2 mod had lots of similarities i cannot enumerate. Perhaps that one i searching is an older version of this one, or an other project w/ similar name. IDK plz help me. I really want to know, but seems to me that the old D2 starts to fade out bec of the shining of the new one. I hope that anyone wisit this forum at all.

Thanks,
Mr My-Mo

twolf

Re: Help me to find mod plz

Post by twolf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Seems like that is The Fury Within Awakening

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”