Skill question

Information and updates for TFW: Ancients (D2 v1.09x) and Awakening (D2 v1.10) mods. If you have any questions or suggestions about either mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Myhrginoc, SiLenTx, Deathscythe

Krissz

Skill question

Post by Krissz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Hello all.
I have a problem. TFW I liked the mod and I started playing with it. My problem is, that mod is 1 skill points per 8 level gives me and will not let put where I want it. How can I solve this problem?

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Skill question

Post by kingpin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:54 pm

I found this below in this topic

This topic probably cover your question about how the skill system works. Seems you need combine book of skill + scroll of skill to raise your skill level.
If you're lucky enough to find a Book of Raise Ghost, combine it with the Scroll of Raise Ghost in the cube to upgrade its level by 1 up to level 20...
Book of Skill (level x) + Scroll of Skill = Book of Skill (level x + 1)

where x is the current level of your book
But here are the different kind of books....

========================
Book of Skills
========================

a. Summoner's Books
====================

work as charms... obviously they have charges and enables you to cast or summon creatures according to skills... If you're running out of charges, buy a scarab and transmute it to charge the book but be aware the other stats will be random... but the skill and skill level was fix...

b. Mastery Books
==================

work as charms and also have charges (1 charge is enough) but the skill doesn't need to be on your right mouse button in order for them to work because they are passive skills... to see the effect use a weapon that your mastery book implies... so if it's a Book of Axe Mastery, use an axe, open your character tabs and look for your damages and attack ratings if it will change or upgrade once you put and lift the book on your inventory... doesn't need a scarab to charge because its unlimited...

c. Aura Books
=============

work as charms and also have charges (1 charge is enough) skill needs to be on your right mouse to activate ofcourse because its an aura... again doesnt need a scarab to charge because 1 charge was already unlimited...

Krissz

Re: Skill question

Post by Krissz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 am

Thank you for your response.
Seems a little complicated for me this skill system.

Return to “The Fury Within: Ancients & Awakening”