toooo easy ;/

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

AvM

toooo easy ;/

Post by AvM » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:28 pm

Why this mod is soooooooooooooooooo easy ;((( ??????

I have been playing D1:ME (with some new modifications;) since 3 years. This is the best game/mod I ever played. Recently I resolve to try ur mod with D2. At the beginning there were a couple of good ideas (bigger inv, new items, new monsters with randomizing on lvls).
Now, for two/three weeks of plaing D2:ME mod (runing through the lvls...heh), I have 79clvl and powerfull items (I killed Bhaal eight times-valar). All the monsters are very weak, and I'm killing them like a chicken ;/. Where is the HARDCORE from D1:ME ??? If you were master on 13 dlvl, when u go down on 14dlvl u were eaten like a chicken ;D. I remember my first meeting with Barlogs ;]...Me and my two friends go for fighting with them and we died after 3 sec ;]. Now I have 50clvl for long time (D1:ME) and I still respect the Barlogs.
U may say : enter the /players 8 and u'll have the hardcore in D2:ME. YES ur right, but what for ??? The monster lvl will be the same == the same items. Only the more exp will be gained. But what for I need more exp, if the best monsters are weak ;/

too powerfuul : runes!, rune words!, crafted items!, charms.
too much : rare items.
too weak : monsters, the best monsters!, blue rings/amulets.

Where are the configurations (like in D1) ???. When u want to have AC u must do this at the cost of to_hit/dmg/resists... In D2 we may have all of it in one item. Rare items should have more prefixes/suffixes then blue items, but the bests pref/suf should only be availble in the blue items.
The best (very powerfull) monsters should be only availble in HELL, and the DIABLO should have bigger lvl then the best monsters (except Bhaal) cos its DIABLO ;] == the HELL will be much more playeble.

What u think about that ??

Thats all for now... u must back to the roots ;]
"There is a war that rages on even now, beyond the fields that we know..."

Khan
Retired staff
Angel

Re: toooo easy ;/

Post by Khan » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:30 am

You can defeat Valar diff Morgoth and all his minions and boss packs singlehandedly and easy? Your character must be truly awesome. I never had any character who managed that with ease. Some did manage it eventually but only after very hard work.

What character setup do you use?

d2classic

Post by d2classic » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:29 pm

This has to be a sarcastic post. :)

harecki

Post by harecki » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:44 pm

This mod is realy toooo easy :-|

BRS

Post by BRS » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:20 pm

I think you are simply not aware what you are talking abaut. I dont belive you. I am playing d2 mem long enough to know everithing inside it. If you post me your super-uber-mega-caracter and it will work, i will obey you.
rikk

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:43 pm

The original post dates from August 2004. Thanks for not bumping two year old threads.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Return to “V&K Mods”