The common hi and couple of suggestions

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

Oldih

The common hi and couple of suggestions

Post by Oldih » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:11 am

I have been playing ME mod for a while and I finally registered here, well that is nothing new but before I make couple of ideas etc, I have to say that the mod is fantastic overall.

Even it is tough alone, it atleasts give good reason to carry bow as a secondary weapon, and use ranged weapons for good.

But now, couple of suggestion I would like to make.

1. Make The One Ring unique, and that it is really miracle to find. And also, it would have stats something like that it gives lots of life, resists and stuff, but it would drain your life very fast, making it that you can´t use it for long without taking it off (would be a way to simulate that it can´t be held for long by a mortal).

2. Add some AI soldiers fight in front of Minas Tirith, like those Northmans in act5 out of the gate. IMO this would add nice atmostrophe around.

3. Adding a VERY small block chance for weapons (like 2-3%), and it would be less than 20% in that def thing. This would give nice simulation that the character can block with his weapon instead of relying to his shield all the time. Dunno if it is possible, but as I said, just a suggestion.

4. Modifying uniques bit more useful. I know they have been improved since D2C version(s) but still, I have found only two uniques which are useful in someways. (Diadem of Arwen and that Dragonpelt, don´t remember the name)

5. Improving sets. As with point 4, like Aragorn´s Armoury (or what that set name was? :P) is overall ok but the weapon lacks damage and it has quite high clvl reguiremets. No offensive, but I once had the whole set at my Dunadan which is lvl72 and I found it completely useless, even in the Maiar difficulty it took ages to bring one orc down, not to mention Valar then :lol:

6. The eternal one.... make it work completely in 1.11. Yeah I know you are working on it but still, I would like to travel with fair way to Umbar and not by char editor so I can get WP for it so the game won´t crash.

I know, some of these might sound stupid, but what you would say?

Return to “V&K Mods”