Diablo 2 lut gholein

Information and updates for Middle Earth and all other mods created by Varaya and Khan. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Khan

steelb

Diablo 2 lut gholein

Post by steelb » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:04 pm

I just finish first act and follow to lut gholein. During loading map, after movie diablo report "unhandled expction: acces_violation (c0000005)" and game finishing. What happen?? i can't continue game how i can fix it?????? I using patch 1.11 in single player mode (same efect on 1.10)

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Diablo 2 lut gholein

Post by Myhrginoc » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:42 am

Version 1.92 of the mod is designed for v1.10, so running v1.11 may well not work. A lot of people have written about crashing on their way to act 5 when running the wrong version, but perhaps something in this mod drives out the incompatibility that much faster.

If you have tried running v1.10, be sure you are properly set up for it. This tutorial might help you check your installation. If you did install two complete copies of D2, the vbs script will try to load the copy your Windows Registry points to...which is probably v1.11...even though your mod directory is under your v1.10 installation.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Elessar
Paladin

Post by Elessar » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:18 am

Actually, I recall having my game crash between Act 1 and Act 2 in regular LoD back when I still played LoD, so I'm not so sure it has anything to do with the ME mod. My best suggestion for the future is to complete the Andariel/Thuringwethil quest, but save and exit to make sure you have your char saved, then come back in and talk to the guy to take you to Act 2.

Take care :samurai:
Elessar
I have this to say,.. No enemy has yet taken the Hornburg."
- "Helm's Deep" The Two Towers

steelb

Post by steelb » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:07 pm

I back again to v1.10 and still happend same:( probably I must stop using that mod :( thanx

steelb

Post by steelb » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:47 pm

I found remedy. I download hero editor 1.10 and on start location changed for lut gholein. It's work now :lol:

steelb

Post by steelb » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:46 pm

Sorry. My mistake. I'm in lut gholein, but when try load any checkpoint happend same :( "unhandled expction: acces_violation (c0000005)"

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:47 am

Please do not double post, there is an edit button in the upper right hand corner of your post. If noone has replied and you have more to add, please use it instead, it helps keep the threads cleaner.

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Return to “V&K Mods”