Multiplayer - Finding Others :)

Information and updates for the Seasons After mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Har'lea'quinn, enq

No votes

Total votes: 0

enq
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Multiplayer - Finding Others :)

Post by enq » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:14 pm

This is just a little sticky thread for those who want to find other people (or well trained animals - but not flying monkeys they aren't welcome, sorry :-|) to play the mod with.

Post your name, timezone (+/- hours in GMT is probably best), IP or channel for Open Battle.net play :)
ICQ or similar numbers are also probably quite uesful to post.

Just one note: remember to post personal messages via PM.
Or less on-topic posts can go in the enq and noElrunes gossip thread ;)

Westside.
Music speaks louder than words.
Music (GeorgeFM)

Reltach

Re: Multiplayer - Finding Others :)

Post by Reltach » Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:03 am

Welp, i don't play on bnet, open or closed, often enough for anyone to catch me. But, if anyone wants to play in open, or, if they have a fast enough connection/comp to host, i'm usually up for a game, Pm me here or try and message me on MSN at wraiths@hotmail.com It's a junk email address, so don't waste your time emailing me there, I won't get it.

oh yeah, i'm in EST time, i can't even remember what GMT is, my minds a bit fried from a migraine at the moment.

Reltach

kremboss7

Post by kremboss7 » Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:25 pm

If you want to start new char, contact me.
or just here on the board.
(tcp or open b.net)
\m/

Cyron

Post by Cyron » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:30 pm

I've played the start a couple of times, but something I downloaded, or an error in installation, caused a serious graphics error. It made the pixels sent to the screen be off on some refreshes, causing the graphics to jerk around.. really a eyesore.. and I couldnt run in -direct -txt becuase it had an error when starting. =\

I know it wasnt SA, so dont worry, because it was in a .dll file that it didnt edit. =)

Im about to dowload it again, but its a pain when you had two level 30s =\. Anyway, I'm looking for some people to play with.

I also want to know how you play on Open Battle.net.. do I have to download something that edits the .dll files to let me log on?

I play in Central Time Zone [GMT -6], from about 1pm til 11pm tues-thurs, I dont get home til 5pm monday, and friday to sunday I play a ton of games, but I can play basicly whenever.

IM: LegendOfCyron
MSN: legendofcyron@msn.com

enq
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by enq » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:03 pm

I don't think you can play on Open - I tried it myself but the changed .dlls I guess prevent this.

Hopefully in the next version (after 1.10 unless I get some motivation to mod rather than play ;)) this will change - for more details see the thread I am about to create on changes for the next version under 1.10 :D
Music speaks louder than words.
Music (GeorgeFM)

Return to “Seasons After”