Ideas for the next version under 1.10

Information and updates for the Seasons After mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Har'lea'quinn, enq

No votes

Total votes: 0

enq
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Ideas for the next version under 1.10

Post by enq » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:35 pm

Basically to start with I plan to make the mod more compatible.
Mac users will be happy - but also those who want to play on Open bnet.

I like what can be done with the .dll's but not at the sacrifice of compatibility.
I will release some .dll's to address things like bugs in Blizzard's code - if any ;)

Different style skill system - this is something I have been working on for months now - and from what I can see of 1.10 it will most definitely work! :D
I'm planning new character styles as seen in the Skirmisher test I released a little while back.

New styles of items - those weapons that characters can create with a bonus towards killing undead will be around - even if I cannot implement it the way I would like (right click to change it or even better socket it with something to change the itemtype).

Different properties for thrown items - ie. they will pass over monsters to target and strike monsters that have been specifically targeted - like Guided Arrow does now.

Back to skills I have been thinking of giving skills negative effects - so that they become more pick and choose for the right moment rather than using them over and over.

That's it for now (seems short doesn't it ;))
Music speaks louder than words.
Music (GeorgeFM)

Return to “Seasons After”