Embodiment of Power: The Final Twilight

This forum allows mod makers with projects in the beginning stages to showcase their mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:31 pm

Sorry for letting you down my friend.
It's not your fault. I don't plan on getting this mod released anytime soon, so you're still on the list for credits, but only if you still want to be. If you want to stop working on the mod, that's fine too. Whatever's better for you. :)

On another note, I'm currently working on summons for the Necromancer, which is taking a long time. Once I get the first one down, though, I think I'll be set. :twisted:

CD :mrgreen:

EDIT: Almost done with the first summon. :P Just need to fix skills and tweak things such as HP, etc... By the way, I lately might not be able to do direct modding, because I've ordered two books and will be learning C and C++ so I can code edit. Hopefully then I can put some kool stuff in the mod. ;)

CD
Last edited by ChaoticDeath on Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Embodiment of Power: The Final Twilight

Post by Myhrginoc » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:13 am

It looks like your research is keeping you thoroughly tied up. In keeping with the Non-Hosted Mods policy, a thread inactive for three months will get locked. Please let us know when you are ready to take up the sword again.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “The Sandbox”