Immersion

This forum allows mod makers with projects in the beginning stages to showcase their mod.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Immersion

Post by onyx » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:03 am

Immersion

Mod Maker: Demon9ne
Patch Version: Lord of Destruction, Patch Version 1.10 - 1.12a

Synopsis
The purpose of Immersion is to provide further diversified and immersive gameplay.
Last edited by onyx on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:05 am

Immersion v1.04e is now available. Download it.

Aesthetics
• The new and improved user interface screens greatly enhance the visual appeal of the game.
• New item graphics and an improved item color-scheme enhance the visual appeal of the inventory and character model.
• Text throughout the entire game is less confusing and descriptions are written more sensibly. Font has changed and font size has decreased.

Skills
• Skills require energy exclusively. There are no longer prerequisite skills or level requirements.
• Characters have 61 new skills to select from and many skills have new synergy bonuses.
• All skills have cleaner descriptions and new skills have colorful icons.

Enemies
• You can test your mettle against new monsters, new superuniques, and improved traps. New boss fights also await you.
• Enemies are stronger, tougher, quicker, plentiful and varied. Many have more aggressive AIs. Some have new skills.
• Bosses never drop nothing. Even the Ancients now drop treasure when killed. The Countess can drop any rune on hell difficulty.
• All unique enemies have new randomly-generated names. You will never again fight "Mind Maw the Slasher" or "Dire Slime the Quick".

Areas
• There are no longer any dirt paths running throughout the wilderness of Act 1. You must forge your own path.
• There is a wildly different secret level to discover and there are no restrictions whatsoever on returning to it in the future.
• Shrines no longer reveal their true purposes until used. Their effects stack with each other and are no longer nullified by curses.

Character
• You can embark on 25 new "sub-quests" known as "Gheed's Scavenger Hunts" across all 3 difficulties.
• Character life no longer naturally replenishes and potions are both less abundant and less effective.
• Character base movement speeds have been increased, so you walk and run much faster.

Hirelings
• Hireling resurrection costs are decreased to keep them alive and hireling movement is increased to better keep pace with characters.
• Hirelings purchased in earlier difficulties have a better statistical progression, while those purchased later have better skills.
• Hireling-Only items (uniques, set items, runewords, etc.) give your merc new advantages in combat, but devour your life if you equip them.

Economy
• Items are sold to vendors at 1/4 their prices. Vendors no longer sell magic items and it's likely they won't sell yours back to you.
• Gold is far more scarce than it used to be. Gold is more likely to drop from chests and barrels than from monsters.
• Gambling odds (Rare, Set, and Unique) have improved on Nightmare and Hell difficulties. The Gambling price of jewelry is lower.

Gear
• Level requirements are non-existant for non-unique and non-set items, which have a required level of only 6.
• Characters have an expanded inventory, stash, and horadric cube. If that isn't enough space you can install PlugY 8.00 for unlimited storage.
• Alchemical potions are sold by vendors, while weaker potions are only dropped by enemies. These varieties work well together. Belts hold potions by difficulty.
• Global treasure tables have been optimized for challenging, fast gameplay. Many new affixes and magical properties enhance items found throughout the game.

Unique Items: You can find all of the original unique items and 187 new unique items. Characters start with a special new unique: the Horadric Soulsphere.
Set Items: You can find all of the original item sets and 11 new item sets. Each class has a new exceptional set and the original class sets are now elite.
Runewords: You can create all of the original and ladder runewords along with 87 new runewords and new jewelwords/soulwords.
Equipment Crafting: Over 150 crafting recipes can enhance your gear beyond what you'd expect. Like the original, except better.
Equipment Tempering: You can purchase tools from a vendor and add the statistics you desire to your choice of equipment.
Superior/Inferior Items: High quality items can spawn with improved properties and a cube reagent can vastly improve the low quality stuff.
Inventory Charms: All charms are retitled and most have new graphics, Battle Standards (new 2x3 Charms) are introduced.
New Equipment: Including socketed jewelry, bone armor pieces, hide armor, shurikens, lodestones, and 14 new varieties of ammunition.
New Supplies: Including new gems, class gems, class tomes, runes, souls, glyphs, reagents, and treasures.

Plugins
• PlugY 8.00, by Yohann: PlugY is optional, but greatly enhances gameplay if installed.
• Recolored Act 1 Caves, by SheX: The caves throughout Act 1 are amazingly vibrant now.
• Compact Lut Gholein and Compact Kurast Docks, by Dyze: The Act 2 and 3 towns are easier to navigate now.

Installation of PlugY 8.00 for Immersion (v1.04 - v1.04e)
1. Install PlugY straight into your Diablo II directory (..\Diablo II\) choosing the 'Standard' installation method.
2. The following files will be created:
• Diablo II/PlugY/(etc)
• Diablo II/PlugY.dll
• Diablo II/PlugY.exe
• Diablo II/PlugY.ini
• Diablo II/PlugY Uninstaller.exe
• Diablo II/PlugY Readme.txt (3 Versions, in 3 languages)
3. Run PlugY.exe rather than Game.exe to play Immersion.
• The desktop shortcut created by PlugY will have the wrong target path. Delete the shortcut or change it's target.
• PlugY 8.00 is not compatible with Diablo II v1.12.
• All players in a TCP/IP game must have the same version of Diablo II: LoD, Immersion, and PlugY.

TCP/IP Game Organization
If you're interested in playing Immersion with others, feel free to post your contact info here or in the Multi-Player Matchups forum. Also remember to include your version information, including the version of Immersion, LoD, and PlugY that you're using, if applicable. Posts in the Multi-Player Matchups forum are deleted after 10 days, while posts in this thread are permanent.

Media
• v1.04e: D2Immersion.com Screenshots

• v1.04c: A New Sword Screenshot

• v1.04b: Item Text Screenshot
• v1.04b: Gems and Souls Screenshot
• v1.04b: Gameplay Video 2 - Direct Link
• v1.04b: Gameplay Video 2 - YouTube

• v1.04: Inventory GUI Screenshot
• v1.04: Skilltree GUI Screenshot
• v1.04: Magical Properties Screenshot
• v1.04: Calligraphy Reagent Screenshot
• v1.04: Rogue Camp Entrance Screenshot
• v1.04: Izual's Suffering Unique Screenshot
• v1.04: Gameplay Video 1 - YouTube

• v1.03: Title Screenshot
• v1.03: Fire Nova Skill Screenshot
• v1.03: Eighth Eye of Arachne Unique Screenshot

v1.04e Known Bugs
• New belts, including the Barbarian river tattoo, have hidden belt slots. (D2 Engine Limitation)
• Alchemical health potions do not auto-stack in belt slots. (D2 Engine Limitation)
• Durability exists on bows and crossbows for tempering purposes and firing does not decrease their durability. (D2 Engine Limitation)
• The selling price of thrown items is very low because it is impossible to control. (Unfixable until a future release)
• Crafted items still have level requirements. (Unfixable until a future release)

Want to Contribute?
• Visit Immersion's Official forum here for more immediate help.
• Post your bug reports, comments, complaints, or suggestions here or via PM or Email. (Demon9ne@Yahoo.com)
• Holler at me via AIM. (Demon9ne)

Thank you for your interest in the project.
Last edited by Demon9ne on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 am, edited 86 times in total.

Hasherl

Re: Immersion

Post by Hasherl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 pm

First of all, nice playing atm..:), so yup love the mod , especially the gheed 'subquests' and merc only items are an nice idea. Can't say anything to the new skills yet though.

Game crashed when i tried to upgrade an normal angel skull to flawless via gem shrine.

I dont have time play alot atm, but maybe in a few weeks and then ill try to give alot of feedback!:)

What i can say now is, i'd like to see fully equippable mercs (i always love to make strong mercs), more skills with synergies and maybe use pluggy for shared stash?(there are so many items for crafting etc :) ). All the other things on your list for 1.04 look very good!

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 am

Thanks! I recorded the bug and will look into it and I appreciate the suggestions.

Mathias

Post by Mathias » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 am

Small bug with the Epherema. Not going in to detail because people still might want to figure out themselves but "Diablo" seems to focus its attention on the caster instead of monsters and all the other ones have low damage. None of them can even touch a hell monster most of the time.

Also fantastic mod and Minions might need a better defence/attack rate in hell.

Once more. Fantastic mod.
I also suggest people to try a Calcify Necromancer Fantastic damage but not good against ranged opponents.

Remember... "There are owls in your gravy"

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 am

Thanks for the feedback Mathias! I have a lot on my plate right now in terms of this mod, but I'll see if I can look into that.

Like it says above, this isn't a balance mod, so certain things are a bit lower on the priority list than others. My main concern is adding content for replay value so no two characters turn out alike in the end.

spike3001au

Post by spike3001au » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 pm

its a awesome mod, I am just having problems with assigning skill points to a barbarian toon all the others wok fine.

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Thanks, spike. Please be more specific though in reference to your barb. Is something not working or are you just not sure where to put your skill points to best effect?

Mudhoney

Post by Mudhoney » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:20 am

First off I would like to congratulate Demon9ne on a great mod, but, I am very disappointed that he will no longer work on it in terms of new content. Nonetheless, this is a great mod and I started a Barbarian. BTW, is there anyone up for Multiplayer?

Edit: I had pictures to go with the story but apparently they are not allowed. =(

Here is his story thus far...

Day 1

So starts my journey, 'Shema' the Barbarian, a most powerful
warlord in all the world! I shall conquer and drink down
the blood of my enemies as wine! This leather hide shall
record my journey, spoils of war, and eventually my own
end.

I'm killing outside of town and there are a good number of
mobs and despite my meager beginnings I can kill very
easily. My strength is unparalleled!
So much loot, so many colors, so little time. Now to clear
that den of evil again that is constantly refreshing with
wickedness of every sort. Ok, that was easy (only a few
scratches) and the spoil is many. Nearly every monster
holds two items and they drop them on death, ah, the
spoils of war. Beautiful.

What's this? A soul? Dropping after death from one of my
many victims? Wow. A red glow eminates from this sphere
object which I can not explain nor describe this beauty
that is in my hand. This red awesome burning light...like
the power of a thousand suns that doesn't burn the eye but
tickles it.

Now I think I know what to do with that soul sphere that
prophet gave me. Ok, I just used the horadric cube and
added a soul to my soul sphere -- sometimes known as the
transmorgifier in other dimensions or dimmersions.

Day 2

I have awoken and made great progress. I am still alive.
I'm extremely excited for I am on my way to the fabled
beauty of Tristram. A place my grandfather taught and
practiced war against the demonic hordes of oppression. I
shall enjoy my journey to this marvelous place.
I found a treasure! It is a marvelous spy glass that
allows me to spy to far off distances, oh what
craftmanship!

Unfortunately, I have no need and it does
sell for good. As for now, I shall save in my chest.

I have reached Tristram...my tears flow as the mighty
river. Our enemies have prospered and done wicked things
to the town...

My heart is failing and my eyes are filled with
unimaginable horrors. I weep and cry to my God, my heart
faileth me for...Tristram. Tristram is burning. Tristram
is burning! Tristram is burnt. Griswold a dear friend of
my grandfather is demon possessed and I slew him. His
blood colored my hands, and beneath my fingernails lie the
dirt of his entrails.

I nearly slew Cain himself until I realized he was of
normal senses and trapped in a cage as a monkey! I
switched to my Bow and was about to slay him until I heard
him scream in a normal human voice "Help!". What relief!

What demon did this I wonder? I rescued him and now he
obliges me by using his magicka to identify my spoils and
shew me the wonders of these rare weapons I find.
The putrid smell in my nostrils defy logic...how can demon
blood,bodies, entrails and burnt bodies in a town burned
to ground go with thee wherever thy go? How does a smell
take on a spirit on it's own and follow thee? I'm afraid I
will never remove such a smell and Akara is useless.
Hopefully among my travels I will meet a Holy Zealot known
as a Filidin to cleanse my mind let alone my nostrils.

Oh Tristram, how I mourn thee. In the morn I wish it were
even, and the even I wish it were morn. How I wish I was
there to protect thy beloved before thine onslaught. To
To You Oh Tristram, a hymn I write.

The Hymn of Tristram
by Shema

May the fires burn bright
against your enemies in fight
May your light sear their eyes
of those who decieve you with lies

Let your blood be an avenge
a thousand times fold
pour upon them your revenge
as the prophets foretold

Oh Tristram, Oh Tristram
Rebuild your markets and towns
so remember this hymn
and upon your head may lay many crowns

I have writ enough. I must continue my journey and
remember my tribal customs, my home and I shall rest with
the comfort of Akara.
Last edited by Mudhoney on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks.

Firstly, I'm working on the next version of Immersion (v1.04) at a sickening pace. There will be new content in the future. :mrgreen:

Second, You should upload the pics to your story to your album in your user panel and place links to them here. :cool:

Third, Outstanding. I'll be waiting on the continuation of your story. ;)

spike3001au

Post by spike3001au » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 pm

i ment i am unable to assign any skill points cause all the options are greyed out.

magz9882

Post by magz9882 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Good mod.
Last edited by magz9882 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucia Ellan
Paladin

Post by Lucia Ellan » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:13 am

[quote=spike3001au";p="396439"]i ment i am unable to assign any skill points cause all the options are greyed out.[/quote]
Did you check your character's ENERGY stat? (every skill requies certain energy stat....)

----
btw, I can't figure out what the Lodestones do...
please, PLEASE, forgive my awfully-poor english ability! - I'm still learning it via this forum!

Mudhoney

Post by Mudhoney » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 am

[quote=Demon9ne";p="396413"]Thanks.

Firstly, I'm working on the next version of Immersion (v1.04) at a sickening pace. There will be new content in the future. :mrgreen:

Second, You should upload the pics to your story to your album in your user panel and place links to them here. :cool:

Third, Outstanding. I'll be waiting on the continuation of your story. ;)[/quote]

My heart is delighted that you are continuing work on this fantastic mod! I must admit, I was almost swayed by another new mod release called "Dark Alliance". It has so many outstanding features and amazing code edits I cannot believe it but I will not leave Immersion for DA.

Leveling in DA is like chinese water torture. Kill 2 or 3 mobs, run to town, kill 2 more, back to town, etc. It's far more then tedious, it's just not Diablo. I've played turn based games with a faster pace than DA...

Your mod OTOH reminds me very much of what Diablo 3 is going to be like, smooth leveling, fast paced killing with tons of mobs and tons of loot drops but not overpowered drops. The loot is mostly junk to sell but its very fun to kill like a maniac then collect and sell and so on. The pace of your mod is highly enjoyable and will keep me busy until Diablo 3. Shema is doing very well and continues to write in his journal about his success and failures. :)

Good luck and many blessings to your work. I for one appreciate all the work you are doing, and I hope you get a site set up and a forum. Maybe a tip jar too ;) Thanks again, keep up the great work!

-Mudhoney/Daniel

EDIT: Another reason why the mod reminds me of Diablo 3 is because you dont need to stock up potions due to the drop rate of potions. Remember the health globes in the D3 gameplay video?? Well, in this mod you just pick up the potions that drop and drink em. No need to fill your belt up with regular potions but maybe rejuvs.

The new skills are also very creative. I have played at least 3 dozen mods, including the famous median but the barbarian shout "fiery rage" is extremely unique. I have never seen anything like it.
Last edited by Mudhoney on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rickster

Post by Rickster » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:23 am

Howdy, just registered here after downloading and trying out this mod. I like it a bunch so far, although I do wish gems/runes would drop a bit more often to match the excellent socketed items I'm finding :)

My main question is: is it possible to get a listing of what the mod-specific runewords provide? If the intention is to have the player try them out, I'm good with that, but I'm also good with finding out first if possible :lol:

Mudhoney

Post by Mudhoney » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 am

[quote=Rickster";p="396521"]Howdy, just registered here after downloading and trying out this mod. I like it a bunch so far, although I do wish gems/runes would drop a bit more often to match the excellent socketed items I'm finding :)

My main question is: is it possible to get a listing of what the mod-specific runewords provide? If the intention is to have the player try them out, I'm good with that, but I'm also good with finding out first if possible :lol:[/quote]

Yea, I would like that too. Preferably in a site ;) I also want to know what lodestones do.

spike3001au

Post by spike3001au » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 am

[quote=Lucia Ellan";p="396510"][quote=spike3001au";p="396439"]i ment i am unable to assign any skill points cause all the options are greyed out.[/quote]
Did you check your character's ENERGY stat? (every skill requies certain energy stat....)

----
btw, I can't figure out what the Lodestones do...[/quote]

for a level 1 barbarian? seems a bit strange

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 am

Where to start hmm? =)

Thank you all for posting and I'm glad you're having fun. I'm really punching the keyboard hard lately to get v1.04 out, but I can only work on it as fast as I'm learning and finding inspiration to do so. Because of this it's hard to nail a release date, but you can check this thread for progress updates in the first/second post.

To field some questions and interests:

[quote=Lucia Ellan";p="396510"]Did you check your character's ENERGY stat?[/quote]

Lucia is in fact correct. Barbarians are unable to buy even the first tier of skills until they buy up their energy attribute.

[quote=Mudhoney";p="396512"]My heart is delighted that you are continuing work on this fantastic mod! I must admit, I was almost swayed by another new mod release called "Dark Alliance". It has so many outstanding features and amazing code edits...[/quote]

Something I've always loved about Diablo 2 mods is variety in style and gameplay. Despite us (modders) all having played the same game, we all have different takes on it. All of the modders I've met here are devoted to what they do and their visions are unique. Immersion is the evolution of my personal vision of Diablo 2 and it's a good time, but I also play other mods when I can and chat with their creators. Much of my inspiration (especially now, having returned to modding after a couple years hiatus) is drawn from other mods. Chief among those is Dark Alliance, which brought me back to a time when this game really had me awestruck.

What I'm trying to say is that I love everything having to do with this series and while I wish for my mod to see success, I also wish the same for other mods.

[quote=Rickster";p="396521"]
Howdy, just registered here after downloading and trying out this mod. I like it a bunch so far, although I do wish gems/runes would drop a bit more often to match the excellent socketed items I'm finding :)[/quote]

Balancing treasure classes (i.e. making treasure drops enjoyable and fair) is a slow process, which repeats itself every time I'm adding new items to the drop tables. I'm continually working toward an equal balance of gear drops and misc drops.

[quote=Mudhoney";p="396523"]Yea, I would like that too. Preferably in a site icon_wink.gif I also want to know what lodestones do.[/quote]

Immersion used to have a dedicated website back in the day, a couple pages of which come in the zip file with the mod. You'll find cube recipes and runewords in those (they are .htm files), as well as some stats on some of the new uniques.

Lodestones (and their nightmare and hell counterparts, dreamstones and quantumstones) are shield-slot items that absorb treasures in the cube. Future version of Immersion may very well yield other items like this. We'll see. =)
Last edited by Demon9ne on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adventus

Post by Adventus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:01 pm

[quote=Demon9ne";p="396565"]Lodestones (and their nightmare and hell counterparts, dreamstones and quantumstones) are shield-slot items that absorb treasures in the cube. Future version of Immersion may very well yield other items like this. We'll see. =)[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't have any weapon equipped with them. You can only have the lodestone equipped. No shield either.
Last edited by Adventus on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rickster

Post by Rickster » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 am

[quote=Demon9ne";p="396565"]

Immersion used to have a dedicated website back in the day, a couple pages of which come in the zip file with the mod. You'll find cube recipes and runewords in those (they are .htm files), as well as some stats on some of the new uniques.
[/quote]

It's certainly helpful to have the runewords and what they go on, I was hoping to get something outlining the results on the item (ie, will the "Beginning" runeword be better for a barb body armor or necro etc).

Mudhoney

Post by Mudhoney » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:00 am

[quote=Demon9ne";p="396565"]Much of my inspiration (especially now, having returned to modding after a couple years hiatus) is drawn from other mods. Chief among those is Dark Alliance, which brought me back to a time when this game really had me awestruck.

What I'm trying to say is that I love everything having to do with this series and while I wish for my mod to see success, I also wish the same for other mods.
[/quote]

Oh definitely. Dark Alliance is a sight to behold. The work they put into it is nothing short of miraculous to be honest. My entire point had to rely on balancing. You can create the most awesome mod for D2:LOD Feature and skill wise, but if it is not balanced properly it will not be fun to play for most part. Your mod has nice balance and as a player I appreciate that. Keep up the great work!
Last edited by Mudhoney on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ama-terasu

Post by ama-terasu » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

First off I would like to say I really like this mod so far like others have said.

I have been working on a Hybrid Zon but have found that a bit hard going. I think it is the energy requirements to get any skills that has been my biggest issue so far. Putting so many stat points in to there has left her with very low strength and dex so killing was a chore earlier on, but got easier at around level 17 or so.

The only suggestion I have so far is with mod-specific runewords. There is a lot of 6 socket bows right from the start. But there are no 6 socket missile runewords. (Didn't see any missile runewords at all). Wondering if it is possible to get at least one added in?
(Oh and I second/third the request for a list of what each runeword does)

Just one question too. Is the modifier that gets added to the lodestone when cubing a lodestone with a treasure random?

Demon9ne
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light

Post by Demon9ne » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Update:

Still pounding away. I want to release v1.04, but not without enough content to justify a new release. If all goes according to plan, you will play v1.04 and notice improvements in all areas of the game. Things are definitely already more aesthetically appealing. You will know you are playing Immersion.

To field a couple posts:

[quote=Adventus";p="396631"]Unfortunately, you can't have any weapon equipped with them. You can only have the lodestone equipped. No shield either.[/quote]

After reading this, I immediately tossed a 'War Sword' in my sorceress' hand with a lodestone in the other. I will test a bit more and make sure that if this is a bug in 1.03 it will be fixed in 1.04.

[quote=ama-terasu";p="396860"]The only suggestion I have so far is with mod-specific runewords. There is a lot of 6 socket bows right from the start. But there are no 6 socket missile runewords. (Didn't see any missile runewords at all). Wondering if it is possible to get at least one added in? (Oh and I second/third the request for a list of what each runeword does)

Just one question too. Is the modifier that gets added to the lodestone when cubing a lodestone with a treasure random?
[/quote]

I'll take a look at missile weapon runewords and see if I come up with anything. =) As far as a specific list of what runewords do, a lot of people don't like spoilers. Half the fun of this game is seeing what results your choices yield along the way. But I can give you the following info:

1. Getting runes is easier. Over the three difficulties the countess can drop ANY rune. Up to Sol on normal, Up to Um on nitemare, and up to Xel (after Zod) on Hell.

2. I'm not sure I included this in the items.htm readme, but on hell difficulty it takes 2 runes in the cube to make the next one in the chain. (On normal and nitemare it's 3 runes as per usual.) This is one of many rewards for surviving on/up to hell difficulty and this is additional incentive to play Immersion single player.

3. I'm not about to waste anyone's time creating high level runewords that do not yield quality results. You're not going to create something with high level runes and be disappointed. If you toss a bunch of Zods or whatnot in something and you end up with total garbage, please let me know. It would qualify as a bug. =)

In reference to Treasures and Lodestones: There are 80 (yes, eighty) different treasures. Each adds a different property to lodestones, while decreasing the stone's power level. Because I added so many at once the graphics may not be perfect, so please do inform me if something is ugly as sin. Higher level treasures are very difficult to find. In the future (maybe not 1.04) this mod should see the addition of new class-specific items that treasures will add properties to, as they currently do to lodestones.
Last edited by Demon9ne on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

ama-terasu

Post by ama-terasu » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Just started NM Act 1. The amount in the drops is even bigger in NM so it seems. Sadly though, at least for me, runes have become an absolute rarity. Hopefully this will improve!

I have another suggestion which is really just a matter of convenience. Can NM (and I assume Hell) Gheed sell the earlier scrolls? Specially the one to make Soul Shards from jewels. (yeah I am lazy, and going back to Normal just to get some scrolls...)
Or can we get a bigger stash like in PluGy so they can be mass stored?

jocantaro

Post by jocantaro » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 am

quick question, is anywhere a list of recipes for the cube besides the ones included in the file?
thanks!

Return to “The Sandbox”