Forever lasting Shapeshift forms?

This is the place for people to research themes and ideas for their mods as well as for others to post their suggestions for mod makers to make use of.

Moderator: Nefarius

Jheuloh

Forever lasting Shapeshift forms?

Post by Jheuloh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Seeing that the shapeshift forms run on a relatively long duration compared to many other abilities at 460 seconds, and can be canceled when you wish, I've pondered upon the idea of changing werewolf and werebear to last until cancelled; would this be possible in anyway? My immediate idea is changing the duration of the hidden ability 'shapeshift' in skills.txt to 0 instead of 1,000, or would the more likely result of that endeavor be an ability that ends immediately after casting? :roll:

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

0 should work but even if it doesn't you can always put it 2 ^ 32 - 1, ofc this won't carry over certain events(death, which is bugged, s&e, etc)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Jheuloh

Post by Jheuloh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 pm

[quote=Necrolis";p="419339"]0 should work but even if it doesn't you can always put it 2 ^ 32 - 1, ofc this won't carry over certain events(death, which is bugged, s&e, etc)[/quote]

Hmmmm.... so the main problem would be the possibility of 'werebear hangover'; hmmmm. :lol:

Return to “Mod Concepts & Research”