I just got done replacing the lifebar/monster description code.
- First of all, the bars have been made wider (not by adding spaces in the tbl files. That is hardcoded and doesn't break the slain text as well).
- Then, I removed the unique mods and Monstats DescStr displays (because I didn't need them).
- Then I improved the resistance display (resistances display in numbers, not only for immune monsters, and it shows their resistances after pierce has been applied). I also changed the way they were displayed (all on a line).
- Then I added monster base level to the display.
- Champions names are now yellow, and elites (new type) have bright green names (not by the tbl files).
- And finally, I recoded the Demon/Undead display, which is basically the same.
(Edit: oddly, the captcha when uploading my screenshot on Tinypic was: "Nice Job", lol xd)
(I obviously had, 125% pierce in all elements)
I finally replaced the drawing code of the bar as well. I now have a better looking bar. I also can set different fill colors for different types of monsters. I also added curse length resistance to the resists display, in purple.