Problems after starting the Mod

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

No votes

Total votes: 0

[PWA]X

Problems after starting the Mod

Post by [PWA]X » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:55 pm

Hi to all,

i´ve got a big problem with the mod evertime i select a char and give him a name the game crashes with the Error :
Diablo II Exception
Unhandled Exception: Access_Violation(c0000005) :x
Please is there any1 who knows the Problem and can help solving it?
For Info: i´m playing 1.10 Final release

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Problems after starting the Mod

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:08 pm

You need 1.09D installed.

There is no 1.10 final release of the mod yet. The 1.10 final release compatible download on my site is for the GigaInv/Stash/Cube/Multi-Trade plugin.

The current release version of the mod is only for 1.09D. The next version isn't done, yet.

Good luck. :) .

NOTE: Later on today, the downloads site will be edited to work better as a number of people have been getting confused and downloading CryptForge under the impression that it's compatible with 1.10 when it's not yet so at this time.

I looked at the downloads page, myself, and it's understandably confusing for those that are reading it and downloading it. Gotta go to work for a few hours. When I get back, I'll fix the downloads page so that it's more understandable to read.

Sorry 'bout that.
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”