Where art thou Z?

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

No votes

Total votes: 0

Kiwivagrant
Paladin

Where art thou Z?

Post by Kiwivagrant » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:43 pm

Actually, I just saw all the other prospective mods in development have up to date forum dates and thought I would ask how the mod is coming along?

I have tried 6 mods (briefly) in the last four days and although some are very exciting, I think this one will surpass them.

Hope all is going well and although it has been only four days, good to keep in touch.

Thanks Z!!!!

Kiwivagrant.

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Where art thou Z?

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:27 am

The mod is still going along well. The last part that needs to be done is the map-working and NPC changing. That's next after I refine some GFX issues, get my runes done, and do some magic prefix/suffix and NPC dialog work.

Everything else is well in line.

I just recently got ahold of Warcraft III's expansion, so I've slowed down abit to enjoy it.

Other than that, everything's going well.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

YurikaiX

Re: Where art thou Z?

Post by YurikaiX » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:29 am

Wow sounds kinda intense ^.^ I cant wait for your mod man. You and Volf. Read thru em both. Dying to see what their like. Goodluck with your work man. Support ya all the way Zhou

Return to “CryptForge”