Congrats & dl request.

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

ETA

Congrats & dl request.

Post by ETA » Fri May 28, 2004 12:13 pm

Congrats on releasing your latest version of Cryptforge!
So far it seems quite fun.

I think I speak for everyone who has Cable or DSL when I request that you upload a non-split dl. Fileplanet makes me :x & 8-O and splitting the files while great for those with low bandwidth multiplies the :twisted: in me ten times.
Frodo Lives

pizza_steve

Re: Congrats & dl request.

Post by pizza_steve » Fri May 28, 2004 7:47 pm

Unfortunately zholumchrist is not on cable or dsl so it is not so easy for him to do. Perhaps someone else can do it for him.

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Congrats & dl request.

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sat May 29, 2004 1:34 am

Thanx :) .

Last night, my 56k modem took a hit by lightning. Lucky, I had a backup option available since my uncle that lives nearby had a spare that he wasn't using. That's why I'm able to be here, now.

I can't upload a 99MB file safely on a 56k connection. So, as pizza_steve has said, the best option would be to find someone like PhrozenHeart or Jeff who could take it and upload it as a complete file.

This, in fact, is what we did for the 1.09D version when I first released it. Spin offered me temporary space to upload the files to and PhrozenHeart assembled it and re-compressed it as one big file. Then, he uploaded it to FilePlanet.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”