Compiled list of Features (LOCKED): For reference only

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Compiled list of Features (LOCKED): For reference only

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sun May 30, 2004 5:13 pm

The following is a detailed list of features that are available in the mod.

1. ALL Character classes will have 2 identical skill trees with 22 sorcerer spells in them.

2. ALL Classes have at least 8 unique skills in a third skill tree which are available only to that particular class.

3. The ores that you find in the game are for being transmuted in a horadric cube in various combinations to forge powerful soul gems. There are 8 possible combinations.

NOTE: In the ACT 1 demo, you can't get the horadric cube because ACT 2 will crash the game unless you get an editor.

4. NEW Diablo 1 and Hellfire uniques have taken the place of many of the Diablo II uniques in the game. For example, The Gnasher was replaced with Aguinara's Hatchet and so on.

5. Your inventory goes up to 10x9, your stash up to 10x10, and your horadric cube up to 10x8 squares.

When trading items with other players using the traditional trade method in Diablo II, you will be able to trade with 10x5 square space instead of the standard 10x4.

6. There is no weather.

7. There is no Gheed in ACT 1. This is intentional.

8. You can choose to take the role of any of 7 classes. They are the Warrior, Monk, Sorcerer, Rogue, Lord of Terror, Lord of Destruction, or the Lord of Hatred.

9. The Character Creation screen was very redesigned in functionality.

9A. I deleted the mod. BUZZ: WRONG ANSWER!!!

Just kidding 'bout that one. :mrgreen:

10. Healing and Mana Potions heal by percentage like in Diablo 1.

11. The area routes to the Rogue Monastery now consist of an overground and underground route.

12. Diablo 1 and Hellfire Graphics replace many of the Diablo II ones for items and uniques.

13. Certain unique monsters will drop a specific unique item when defeated in battle.

14. Yohann's very popular and powerful PlugY Survival Kit Shared Stash plugin is used in this mod.

15. Certain NPCs and unique monsters have been renamed.

I'm sure I'll think of more and when I do, I'll update the list. :)
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”